Trade 2001 Toyota Sequoia SAS'ed 1 tons expedition type Sale or Trade (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SALE OR TRADE FOR A STOCK VEHICLE TO SHIP OVERSEAS!!!!!!!!!!!

You are looking at a VERY modified Toyota 4x4 LIMITED Sequoia. The vehicle has been gone through with a SAS conversion with Dana 60 High Pinion axle in the Front out of a 2004 Ford F350 SRW (the axles had 38K when they were pulled from the donor vehicle) the Front suspension is completely custom, and tough as hell, OME shocks, Fresh Brakes and wheel bearings, and brand new Chromo 35 spline hubs. The rear axle is out of the same 2004 Ford F350, and is a Sterling 10.5 Full Float axle 35 spline with disc brakes (Fresh brakes and full bearing kit) With a Detroit rear axle locker. The vehicle was built to do long expeditions out west so it has been outfitted with a 10k WINCH Full custom DOM tube bumper work/ Rock Sliders/ side protection/ undercarriage steel plates/ Driveshafts are custom built Tom Woods 1 ton 1430 jointed Shafts Front and Rear/ SWING AWAY rear bumper with matching Spare and gas can holders and Shovel/axe mount on the rear. Hella Driving lights. TOp rack has the abilities of storing 6 fishing rods and a high lift jack, and also includes a "Camping Lab" Awning system for the roof. This truck rides like a Cadillac down the highway, while getting 17+- mpg LOADED with gear, and will do 100+ MPH if you need to while feeling in complete control. DUAL AC that blows ICE CUBES..... Everything works on the car, No Issues, and clear Title!!

4.7L V8 engine with a Fresh NEW Toyota Factory Transmission (was replaced at 98K under warranty for a recall) Fresh Timing belt/ spark plugs/ radiator fluid change/ water pump (required while doing a Timing belt change) and Synthitic oil all of its life. This car has been in the family since new. FLORIDA CAR SO ABSOLUTALLY NO RUST!!!!!!!! Leaks NOTHING and BURNS NO OIL. Spotless undercarriage!!!!!

Interior is loaded with EVERYTHING KNOWN TO MAN!!!!!! Leather/ Heated seats/ Sunroof/ Bose surround sound/ Power EVERYTHING. ANd comes with 1000w inverter. Dell Labtop computer for engine management and full GPS system (and to play movies with surround sound for the kids) that is mounted with a police labtop mount on the center console (really sweet)

Seats and interior are in Awesome shape (no rips in seats etc.etc.) Paint is in GREAT shape... Everything works. Has the Center Diff Lock Mod switch:) SO you can lock and unlock Transfer case in any situation or speed. Steering is set up for Hydro-assist if you choose to use it AND the brackets are already welded to the axle for the Hydro Assist ram. As you have to do is buy the kit from Trail gear for $149.00 and slap it on.

Tires. THis vehicle was built to stuff and run 37" tires, but it is currently is running on 34" GoodYear MTR KEVLARS (I have been doing a lot of highway running) Tires are near New and are quiet runners down the highway with no vibs. I have driven about 10K since conversion and is very reliable and tough.

Things I would do to vehicle if I were keeping it....:
*Install an ARB in the front axle (rear already has a Detroit)
*Install a snorkel kit for a UZJ100 series (will work really well)
*Install 37" tires (but is really capable with the 34")
* remove all 4 of the doors and build soft doors for the truck.

Reason for selling: I am getting shipped over seas with the company I work for and they are allowing us to ship 2 vehicles. UNFORTUN. Europe WILL NOT except a modified vehicle like this, they will not let it on the highways!!!!!!!! (insert head hitting wall ICON here)

SO here is the deal. I will sell vehicle outright OR I will consider trades for a STOCK (no modifications) vehicle . I will consider Suburban 4x4 Excursion 4x4 / Volvo AWD/ ANY toyota 4x4 SUV / Jaguar Bmw Mercedes Crew cab truck 4x4 etc. etc. etc. WHat do you have, It just has to be a unmodified vehicle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

$12,500.00 or Trade

email any questions or picture requests to: I do have a few flexing pics/ off road pics etc.

Michael@thehuntingtoncompany.com (I rarely will have the time to check this post on Mud)

Located in Richmond Va. 23238
DSC_0137.JPG
DSC_0138.JPG
DSC_0250.JPG

Europe WILL NOT except a modified vehicle like this, they will not let it on the highways!!!!!!!! (insert head hitting wall ICON here)

:bang:

That thing is awesome!

Thanks. A few more pics.
DSC_0132.JPG
DSC_0136.JPG
DSC_0110.JPG

I dont know how long you are going to be over seas? I would rather have the money and find a toyota on the other side. I would imagine you could get some great toys over there, that we don't have here?

Anyhow BUMP and good luck with the sale:cheers:

:eek:

Finally someone has done up a Sequoia!!! Sweet

Thanks so much for the "props" It was an interesting build, but it was done right, and the pay-off was huge:):) Built for running the highways all day long, then can be beat up on the trail without having to worry about axle breakage :)

Thanks again.

You can get the HDJ-80 and diesel 100 series there!!!

HAHA Thats funny you say that. I was doing the research. The only porblem is I am going for a about a 4 year contract, and I dont think I can get a diesel LC back with me without going through hell. But I cannot wait to drive a few diesel Toyota's and Rovers and Heeps when I am there:):)

Thinking about also Winterizing this Sequoia and just storing it in a barn till I get back, But I have had some good trade offers so far. Sucks going back to a stocker :bang::bang:

I want this. The only thing I have is a 2007 Camry - under factory warranty - interested?

Edit: Sending email.

I saw this thing in person at a club meeting, and the fab work was fantastic, a really cool truck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom