200 series picture thread (17 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Southern Cruiser Crawl, a great time was had.

IMG_3440.jpg

IMG_3445.jpeg

IMG_3437.jpg

Last edited:
So it’s been a weird year. Job changes, house fire, emergency room visits and surgeries and cancer in the family, you name it.

To top it off (I hope?!) I ended up in the ED getting the first of a series of rabies shots yesterday. So to celebrate day 1 of no rabies, I took my oldest wheeling with a friend.

On the highway @Romer and I waved to each other too! (No pic, we were in motion.)

FhHEcCK.jpg

Suww21U.jpg

Most scraping of the day was here, we went right up where that 80 is.

LkChYQD.jpg

denNtAP.jpg

Once we got up the dude in the 80 went back down and around and asked us to spot him.

wXmZU2V.jpg

Link to vid

3J7OG16.jpg

Was nice at the end of the day getting my kiddo to help air up.

AZQgOCx.jpg

Paul’s Tacoma is badass and Paul is badass.

xZ8PrrI.jpg

xsk6rVa.jpg

Yes I know re: front seat, first time we have ever done it and I verified the airbag on his side was disabled, and it was way more fun having him co-pilot.

Anyway, was fun getting out before the weather gets bad. As usual the LC just went with no complaints. Amazing vehicle. Still haven’t repaired the fire damage yet, have been too busy.

Parade of 200 Series.... Possibly more than LCDC?

Very cool video for sure!
I counted 37...so a little more than HALF of LCDC’s 200 group last August.... which is pretty amazing re LCDC!

someone knocked down the garage "height clearance" bar earlier this week. wonder if this roof basket was responsible- lol

That roof "basket" is embarrassing. Lol

They aren’t my cup of tea, either...

But...
Scroll up 5 posts before your post...watch the video & you’ll discover the US military doesn’t find them “embarrassing”...because a whole mess of their 200’s in that video was making serious use of them.

Last edited:
Reactions: HGB
They aren’t my cup of tea...

But...
Scroll up 5 posts before your post...watch the video & you’ll discover the US military doesn’t find them “embarrassing”...because a whole mess of their 200’s in that video was making serious use of them.

Lol, sure, they are functional. But they are an afterthought of a design. So much better could of been done. For the price tag, that thing is ridiculous.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back
    Top Bottom