Good source for trunion bearings (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I just found a set of 4 for 31 dollars shipped, will report back on how well they work.
I would not buy cheap trunnion bearings. I would only buy high quality bearings like Koyo or Timkin.

x2 for Kurt. I bought mine from him. Go with Koyo or Timkin as recommended above. I did mine last month and when I took the old ones out one disintegrated. There were bearing parts everywhere. Buy quality when you do this, you don't want that happening at speed.

X3 to use a source that has the right stuff. Timken actually has a bearing set set with the same ID/OD specs that cross with the Koyo numbers. However, the race is taller and you won't be able to get the knuckle back over the end of the axle. Stick with known sources. :)

x2 for Kurt. I bought mine from him. Go with Koyo or Timkin as recommended above. I did mine last month and when I took the old ones out one disintegrated. There were bearing parts everywhere. Buy quality when you do this, you don't want that happening at speed.
Same thing on my 77-but I think it was because the axle seals had been leaking for a while-washed all the grease out. Don't neglect the knuckles if your inner seals start leaking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom