Where to buy crank bearings? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
instagram.com
Anyone know of a good source for crankshaft bearings? Motor is a 5/73 1F.

They keep getting put on back order. I'm hoping someone can point me to some that are in stock. Thank you!

Have you tried Cruiser Outfitters? That was my first thought

I bought an entire rebuild kit from JT Outfitters, which includes all bearings, main bearing shims, freeze plugs, gaskets, and pistons for around $700, you just have to input your engine year and what size bearings and pistons you'll need. However, if memory serves me right, I believe I had to buy a different set of freeze plugs because they had sent me the newer style, and I needed the old style, and a slight hiccup when they sent me 0.40" overbore pistons instead of the 0.20" I had ordered. But they were pretty helpful and corrected the issue pretty swiftly over the phone. Still have yet to use any of it, in the process of prepping my engine now to be put back together, but from my test fitting of the bearings and using plasti-gage, they feel like good quality bearings. I do not think they sell them separately from the kit though, just tried searching for the bearings by themselves and didn't find anything.

Screenshot 2023-09-21 at 10.27.27 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-09-21 at 10.25.13 PM.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom