Monthly meeting place at Kilroys 730pm on first wed each month (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

is the friday holiday party at kilroys and if so what time thanks in advance i need to renew my membership

is the friday holiday party at kilroys and if so what time thanks in advance i need to renew my membership
No, at TikiCruiser’s house. Pm him for address.

And I was actually planning on making a surprise appearance at the meeting tomorrow!

@imperium glad to have you. Welcome to the club.

See y'all tonight

I’m bringing a set of FJ40 front drum brakes tonight, free to anyone who wants them. Blue Toyota Tundra. -Derek

Came home way late from Jury Duty tonight, ate a quick dinner with the fam and told the wife I was heading out at 7. She handed me a baby bottle and our 8 week old daughter and said "Nope. That's next month." Womp, womp... enjoy gents. Catch up soon.

Meeting Time!
See you all Wednesday!

No promises yet, but I might be there March 6 to let y'all laugh at my rental car as I drive from CT to NC. I know, I know...you'll really be laughing at me.
I'm gonna be a couple hours too late for this, and coming in from the west, but anybody heading home down 29 should feel free to hit me up for a post-meeting beer in the Gainesville area where I'll be staying. @afgman786 I'm looking at you! @76FJ40 ? @Stumpalama ?

I'm gonna be a couple hours too late for this, and coming in from the west, but anybody heading home down 29 should feel free to hit me up for a post-meeting beer in the Gainesville area where I'll be staying. @afgman786 I'm looking at you! @76FJ40 ? @Stumpalama ?
I'm out of town so won't be there or able to grab a drink

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom