Yup. Fat Amy gets a body lift.

MScruiser

obsessive-compulsive oppositional-defiant wise-ass
Yeah...what are the chances.

Actually pretty high, considering.

Thank you for the help!

MScruiser

Got some trim that I think looks pretty good in the gap above the ARB rear bumper. I used some think prices of vinyl I glued to the back of the body panel with RTV. I then used a strip of door edge guards around the cut edges of the body panel.
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

MScruiser

image.jpeg

You can see how I used some stainless hardware and a thick piece of vinyl to relocate the inner fender liner/KDSS actuator cover.

MScruiser

Tall Amy.
Yeah, I'm trying to determine exactly how tall she really is over stock. I readjusted the front springs today, and got about 1" more out of them. I'm at 24.5" from the center of the hub. I remember a member saying his stock measurement was 19.5", so between the ironmans, and the new spacers, I am getting 4" of lift, plus 1" from the BL. Stock tire size is 32.5, and I'm on 35s, so 2.5/2=1.25" gained from tires, so I think she is 6.25" higher than a stock 200 series. I think.....

Well your 2011 was 74" tall when new and stock to the top of the roof rails. You could always measure from the ground up and subtract the difference. 2x4 on the roof rack makes it easy to get a good measurement.

The stock 285/60 R18's are @ 31.5" tall so theres another 1/2 there as well.

If you live in the same house can you tell me if those are 1.5 or two inch floor boards in the spacer pic at top of thread? I can calculate from that too

If you live in the same house can you tell me if those are 1.5 or two inch floor boards in the spacer pic at top of thread? I can calculate from that too
Judging from the fact those are 2" spacers... I bet the spacers are 1.5", 2" and 2.5" in diameter with 8" bolts... that's probably close enough to make it work huh? Maybe not....lol. Really cool mod..

Top Bottom