YotaMD Titanium Integrated Remote Key Fob Shell (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@TheForger and @crimsonaudio .... THANKS! That worked perfectly. Chiseled just a bit and can see metal. I have a "T" style key AND it still functions! I LOVE this forum! @suprarx7nut ... order for an orange one in T style coming your way!

Sweet! 'mud is awesome indeed! I just got tracking info for the next batch of plastics. There's one orange still unsold out of that batch, so if you place soon you'll get in that batch. Otherwise it'll just push your lead time out a few extra days until the next batch arrives.

Just got my tracking information can't wait. Ordered on August 20th, nice turn around time in my opinion.

Thanks. Lead times are coming down, but that first month was nuts! I was prepared for up to 30 orders in the first month or so, which was a big leap from the old fob sales numbers. The 'mud crowd came through and gave me 70+ orders in TWO DAYS! What a great problem to have. :)

I thought they were universal? Didn't see any option for T or non T key?

They are universal.

(trying to help him cover this) There was a brief period where it fit just the T and I's needed some different parts.

Kits now fit all the OEM blades so it's good for I or T going forward. Just buy and use.

Sweet! 'mud is awesome indeed! I just got tracking info for the next batch of plastics. There's one orange still unsold out of that batch, so if you place soon you'll get in that batch. Otherwise it'll just push your lead time out a few extra days until the next batch arrives.

Thanks. Lead times are coming down, but that first month was nuts! I was prepared for up to 30 orders in the first month or so, which was a big leap from the old fob sales numbers. The 'mud crowd came through and gave me 70+ orders in TWO DAYS! What a great problem to have. :)

Orange one ordered! Can't wait to get it

I thought they were universal? Didn't see any option for T or non T key?

Completely universal. No need to identify key type ahead of time.

They are universal.

(trying to help him cover this) There was a brief period where it fit just the T and I's needed some different parts.

Kits now fit all the OEM blades so it's good for I or T going forward. Just buy and use.

Exactly, thanks!

got mine today...man, does it have a great feel to it. had to use the black screws with my lexus key as it does seem to be ever so slightly thicker and wider. my only complaint is on the titanium key ring portion, it's not smooth on the top section. not sure if that was a water jet issue or by design but the ring snags on it. overall, very satisfied though!

IMG_3323.JPG

got mine today...man, does it have a great feel to it. had to use the black screws with my lexus key as it does seem to be ever so slightly thicker and wider. my only complaint is on the titanium key ring portion, it's not smooth on the top section. not sure if that was a water jet issue or by design but the ring snags on it. overall, very satisfied though!

View attachment 1537060

#1: Kudos to you for having such a clean PANIC button! That looks like a brand new remote!

#2: I absolutely see how that would be a pain and rejected some from my inventory because of that. The flaw comes from details within the waterjet process that will be corrected on future runs. Yours seems to have escaped my QC process. PM incoming.

#3: I have longer screws for those with the early shells that had a hard time with Stainless hardware. I'll send out longer screws that will engage should you want to use SS.

IMG_0598.JPG
Looks to be an exact fit with the screw and nut ending up flush.

Love it!

IMG_0597.JPG

hey, mine is like that also, didn't notice at first

View attachment 1537060

I got mine and finally put it together yesterday. This morning my wife went to move our truck and asked for my key. As soon as I gave it to her she was like, "where did you get this?!?". She loves it. I suspect I will be ordering a second... Just need to pick colors!

Install video is filmed, I'll post it up soon!

First small batch of orders were shipped out today. Paypal should send tracking info automatically, but that seems to be unreliable so reach out to me if you need an update.

Here are some pictures of the various colors in the final assembly, clear coated. I haven't received an order for purple so I don't have an example of that yet.

View attachment 1529211

I will be curious to see how the purple looks!

I thought these were selling for $10? I must've been late for the sale since these are going for $80 on the site. Or is the sale still going on?

I thought these were selling for $10? I must've been late for the sale since these are going for $80 on the site. Or is the sale still going on?

It was an introduction sale only and it was $10 off the $80, so $70. That sale passed already. $80 still seems pretty darned fair

Last edited:
I got mine and finally put it together yesterday. This morning my wife went to move our truck and asked for my key. As soon as I gave it to her she was like, "where did you get this?!?". She loves it. I suspect I will be ordering a second... Just need to pick colors!

Glad she likes it!

Unfortunately, $10 covers the bulk, wholesale cost of just a couple of the components. Intro price was $70, regular price is $80 now.

It was an introduction sale only and it was $10 off the $80, so $70. That sale past already. $80 still seems pretty darned fair

Thanks.

Considering the next best thing was/(is?) the "Eternity key" which:
  • Costs $100+
  • Is made entirely of plastic
  • Is bulkier (copy of OEM design with added length)
  • Available in one color
  • Is not available online
  • Requires new key cutting
  • Only released for Lexus
  • Subject to individual Lexus dealer markups
  • Might be permanently discontinued?

I think $80 is a pretty good value for a Grade 5 Titanium reinforced option with multiple color options in a slimmed design that'll outlive the vehicle it's made for - as a key should! :)

I think $80 is a pretty good value for a Grade 5 Titanium reinforced option with multiple color options in a slimmed design that'll outlive the vehicle it's made for - as a key should! :)
^^^THIS

IMG_0597.JPG
I spent $12.00 on two coffees yesterday, as I get older I find it very annoying to see inflation take a tole on what things cost. Unfortunately $10.00 does not get you a good meal any more either.

$80.00 is the perfect price point.

I love my red one!

Got my key earlier then expected on Friday and got it all assembled, it's as easy as everyone says it is. I was surprised at how easy it was to twist my key out of the original housing. I had a "T" style. Sorry for the dirty panic button.

I'm anxious to get mine! I ordered the first day, and you shipped it 10 days ago, but those a$$hats at the USPS must have lost it, because tracking says it's "delayed" but they won't give more info! That red one looks so good!

I'm anxious to get mine! I ordered the first day, and you shipped it 10 days ago, but those a$$hats at the USPS must have lost it, because tracking says it's "delayed" but they won't give more info! That red one looks so good!

Ah, that's annoying. The hurricanes have caused all kinds of delays and problems in the last month. Some of the counter personnel at USPS are also more re-assuring than others.

If you still haven't seen a good update with USPS tracking in a few days, let me know. I might be able to get it re-routed or something if I go into the post office.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom