Where to buy Cadet Blue (or similar) paint? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I’ve combed the forms but with no luck. I’m trying to paint my 40, Cadet Blue or as similar as possible. Does anyone know the paint code that is similar for PPG or another easy to find company? The original paint code was Toyota T449. Any help would be great. Thank you.

Arles Blue

20200504_140938.jpg

I used the PPG Delfleet Essential color provided by Jim Land in the thread posted above. Seems to be a pretty good match.

Interesting this popped up now as I just drop off my body to paint yesterday and we couldn't find anything for Cadet Blue in his old color charts or online. I even reached out to FJ Co. since they have a 40 painted cadet blue T449 on their website which I'm sure you have all seen. That's the color I want. He was going to go to the paint place and see if he could get a chip from them. If he's able to I will post back results.

Interesting this popped up now as I just drop off my body to paint yesterday and we couldn't find anything for Cadet Blue in his old color charts or online. I even reached out to FJ Co. since they have a 40 painted cadet blue T449 on their website which I'm sure you have all seen. That's the color I want. He was going to go to the paint place and see if he could get a chip from them. If he's able to I will post back results.

Awesome, please do post back what he says. That FJCO Cadet Blue is also the one that I really like how it looks.

Any update on this?

I'm also going to likely use the PPG code provided by Jim Land. Planning on doing an epoxy primer on the body after having paint and rust stripped. Does it matter if my epoxy primer comes from PPG as well? Is there compatibility issues between different pain companies?

Last edited:
Hi, if you follow the link Curtice posted above, you'll see a picture of the label for the paint code. it's a PPG Delfleet Essential paint code.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom