Where am I... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That was a harsh dislike lol but I think I know with the help of Google... So I don't want to cheat
HA! Nah, I'm just using thumbs down to mean "wrong". I haven't been to Chincoteague since before you were born. You and @Comet both have the wrong state. But one of you lives or lived in the actual state of the site.

And we have a winner!
I have been wanting to haul the Airstream down there for years. It seems like you have to reserve a site at least a year in advance.

I have been wanting to haul the Airstream down there for years. It seems like you have to reserve a site at least a year in advance.
That's what I heard, but we didn't drive through the campground so I can't comment on the crowd.

View from the top.
IMG_0625.jpg

Frog Legs at The Foolish Frog, about 10 miles north. That was our favorite restaurant of the trip. The Fillin' Station, another 5 miles north, was a close 2nd.
IMG_0627.jpg

HA! Nah, I'm just using thumbs down to mean "wrong". I haven't been to Chincoteague since before you were born. You and @Comet both have the wrong state. But one of you lives or lived in the actual state of the site.
Haha I know, looks like a great trip, I hope you and Sara are doing well!

Haha I know, looks like a great trip, I hope you and Sara are doing well!
Yeah, man. We're good. But we got worried a few months back when we heard about the F16 pilot who crashed at Shaw...it was a couple days before they finally announced the name.

Yeah, man. We're good. But we got worried a few months back when we heard about the F16 pilot who crashed at Shaw...it was a couple days before they finally announced the name.
Oh yeah I know, really sad, he was a young pilot but we had already made the move to Phoenix

Hunting Island was our go-to place for trail riding when we lived in Savannah. :) Had my first flipped over endo on my first front-suspension bike there LOL. Fun place.

Is there a launch to see?

Easy one. Where was I, or really where was @GarnerFJ40 since he is in the picture.

1603992077382.png

First guess is Peoria

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom