What'd you do to your KREWESER today? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Tube doors today! Chance of snow tomorrow and Tuesday but the rest of the 10- day looks good. Nothing like driving around in ski pants and a parka!:hillbilly:

Tube doors today! Chance of snow tomorrow and Tuesday but the rest of the 10- day looks good. Nothing like driving around in ski pants and a parka!:hillbilly:

It's 70 here and beautiful.

Replaced interior lights with LEDs
Huge difference

image-794615552.jpg

image-794615552.jpg

White Knuckle sliders installed.

20140405_131953.jpg

20140405_131933.jpg

Front 42w Led eBay specials installed...

20140405_111405.jpg

Dropped the skid plate, drained and filled the t-case, Rock Box and transmission. Painted the skid and it will be reinstalled tomorrow. Also changed the oil in the Tundra. I hate gear oil and cartridge style oil filters!!!

:cheers: - we are still debating which sliders . . . :rolleyes:

Love the white knuckle sliders. Mine being a '92 my choices were narrowed. You can get less expensive sliders with some generic weld-on kits, but for the money (with some STOUT cat protection), I don't think you can go wrong.

:cheers: - we are still debating which sliders . . . :rolleyes:
didn`t C which truck ya way em for .if the 97 then I rec metal tech have been sliding on the slider quit a bit a few dings scratches held up well also great cat protection but Mark dozen`t make em for first gen 80`s

the metal tech ones have no experience with the OPOR brand they carry

didn`t C which truck ya way em for .if the 97 then I rec metal tech have been sliding on the slider quit a bit a few dings scratches held up well also great cat protection but Mark dozen`t make em for first gen 80`s

actually, we don't have sliders picked out for either one of the 80s yet :lol: as I said, debating . . .

I heard good things about the metal tech sliders, too - not too thrilled about some smaller design features, though . . .

looks like you could use even longer shackles in the rear - or is it just the photo making the truck look sagging in the rear a bit ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom