What'd you do to your KREWESER today? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nice. What are those? I am looking for some 315x75x16 MT's and will paint my stock rims black unless I can find a set of black 16's that I like.

And why does it look like you're sitting high in the front?

Oh, and tell Shane I am still waiting to see his club application come in. ;)

Nice. What are those? I am looking for some 315x75x16 MT's and will paint my stock rims black unless I can find a set of black 16's that I like.

And why does it look like you're sitting high in the front?

Oh, and tell Shane I am still waiting to see his club application come in. ;)

They are Stealth Custom Series SR8's. They are 16x8's in Dark Bronze. You can get them in a couple different colors.

I have no clue. I think maybe my rear springs are starting to sag a little. The picture makes it look a lot worse than it actually is.

Lol, ok I'll tell him.

Finished my BIO collection by adding a roof rack, sliders, and for good measure....a 50" Engo LED bar.

Looks great! Now when are you going to come hang out with us and show us this beast in person??

Hah hopefully soon! I am a shift worker so weekends are a 50/50 shot.

we drove the 80 to Biloxi to visit the Frank Gehry designed Ohr-O'Keefe Museum: http://georgeohr.org/ - all through the tornado warning :hillbilly:

went back along the beaches - not having visited before, I wasn't aware of how much of the destruction left by Katrina is still evident along the coast :(

I made an appt. to have Tire Kingdom change my t-case and transmission oil and that started an inquiry; they said the transmission was sealed and they didn't have the "special" tools to work on it; they only changed the t-case oil; I looked at the owner's manual and it suggests changing transmission oil at 60k if you use a "roof-top stowage" or tow; I think rock crawling in an auto qualifies; one guy on the FJC forum reported that his Toyota dealership said they had to remove the engine to do this; another guy (a Toyota mechanic) explained the procedure using the FSM and said it is a pain but can be done at home; I looked at the 2007 on-line manual and it verified everything he said...

Now I am afraid to go to the dealership for this straightforward procedure!

I also changed my AC filter and, what an improvement in air flow...here is what it looked like...

2015-05-14 15.17.01.jpg

I also wondered about my driveshaft flange bolts, and more confusion...the owner's manual says I should re-torque the propeller shaft (Toyota's name for the drive shaft) bolt; it doesn't say propeller shaft flange bolts (they use singular). I am guessing they aren't really suggesting re-torqueing the output shafts from the t-case, so I will check the flange bolts (65 ft-lbs).

Replaced my tie rod ends and steering stabilizer. For anyone in NOLA proper who needs access to a lift and impact tools, I highly recommend giving Dee at My Shop on Law St. a call. He is super friendly and helpful, answered all my questions and even checked my work before we took the 62 off the lift.

$20/hr gets you a bay with a lift, air tools and his advice.

Xm3tvlsBKckbc77CdMZQNp-jzdnuxngZSk71o5kWMiU=w1420-h799-no

Q971BMWAx3uAqQ1rbGbg8e5oYcIWy-bFk9aZjjFGeRU=w1420-h799-no

Last edited:
Did the Satoshi grille mod on the 4runner this weekend. Got the donor grille off of a 4runner that has been parked at Overhead Door Company on Broad st. for about 4 years. I called them about it a while back and they said I could take whatever I wanted b/c they were goign to throw it away. I took all 4 doors off it for a potential set of half doors down the road. Suckers!

IMG_20160710_145114851.jpg

IMG_20160702_134147909.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom