What have you done to your Land Cruiser this week? (90 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

To rockymoutainflyfisher. Listen, this looks just like an addiction. Don't make us come up there and do an intervention! I am sure we could get Imyahucklbrry; Ga Architect and countless others to go up there and take all summer to get you to stop this madness ------ or maybe join you!!!
If you “cant beat em, join em”, one of the finer addictions!

Don’t tempt me with that offer, it is 114 degrees here right now in Phoenix! Yikes. Cant wait to head to the high country this weekend.

Come join the party fella's! Bring some rods, flip flops, and a box of flies!

There's a lot in store for the next week or so, the first half is in the camper up to the Bob Marshall area with the family, after that I swap back to my 40 and run over to a semi-local "Creek" to spend 3-4 days tossing dry flies to cutthroats again, big cutthroats.

Right now it's just prep on the camper, loaded it up on Sunday, fixed some bad connections here and there, now to run it around and get the truck in shape!

See what I mean. Consumes all his thoughts. Its bad! I guess we are going to have to do something

See what I mean. Consumes all his thoughts. Its bad! I guess we are going to have to do something

Y'all are going to have to find me! The next stream is pretty much of the beaten path.

@rkymtnflyfisher We were in Bozeman about a week or so ago and was going to try to slide up and meet up with you but time did not permit oh well maybe next time.
JP

@rkymtnflyfisher We were in Bozeman about a week or so ago and was going to try to slide up and meet up with you but time did not permit oh well maybe next time.
JP

I noticed in the 406 Cruisers clubhouse that you were passing through, it seemed like you were tied up. Hopefully you found some decent food in Bozo.

Bar 3 BBQ.

Ok, doors are off. Definitely more air coming in :)

As a side note, that little 1F feels so much preppier without the hardtop and doors weight to lug around.

My 40 has been neglected for too long! I finally am in the position to give it a solid refresher after years of sitting out side.

This week:
-Gas tank stripped/cleaned/recoated
-New fuel lines
-New fuel pump
-Ordered TrolllHole carburetor

-Coolant flush, refill with red
-Rebuilt parking brake
-Transfer case/transmission gear oil changed

Next few weeks:
-Rusty door repair
-Order tailgate
-Paint doors, Tailgate, soft top bows, gas tank
-Steam clean underside
-Touch up POR15

Just sold it...

I kinda still can't believe it... Kinda sad, but I want to move onto my next build. (my dream build)

I don't know if I will actually start my dream build or some other rig will suck me into a restore... Time will tell...

yellow 40.jpg

My 40 has been neglected for too long! I finally am in the position to give it a solid refresher after years of sitting out side.

This week:
-Gas tank stripped/cleaned/recoated
-New fuel lines
-New fuel pump
-Ordered TrolllHole carburetor

-Coolant flush, refill with red
-Rebuilt parking brake
-Transfer case/transmission gear oil changed

Next few weeks:
-Rusty door repair
-Order tailgate
-Paint doors, Tailgate, soft top bows, gas tank