What have you done to your 100 Series this week? (90 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That's definitely Bs, call and get your $$ back or new covers.

Was running the 2860 with the torsion bar cranked as much as we reasonably could.
Then the roof rack. And rear bumper. And really heavy 5th tire. 1 wife 2 peruvians, and two monkeys (my children) and all of their crap. No longer had the lift I wanted. Even with all that these are tall. But it definitely drives better. It's more settled with it riding ass high.

I was running 2860 before I switched to slee heavies too. Also have armor/ drawers / fridge ect. I really hope that 864's give me the same ride height as my slee heavies w/spacers. I did a search and read a thread comparing all rear coils, and still wasn't sure if 864's would suit my needs, but I did order some. I'll keep you posted on results

Here she is! Taking her colorado beginning of october to really test her out. She’s coming along nicely. Doesn’t like sitting in the cold Salt Lake City weather though :(
AFF0D8E6-134B-40CD-B36B-D842D8E3D4C3.jpeg

97CB9AF8-98C6-475D-9F28-50EA87292F95.jpeg

Damn 35s look so good but I dont want to take the leap haha

Dropped the truck off to diagnose an AC leak, dreaded rear AC lines rotted due to packed mud from off-roading and it being a (formerly) northern vehicle. Decided to have them replace all the rear AC lines to make sure it's good to go, still waiting on the total. Won't be cheap, but I have to have my AC - even in the rear...
Whew, just got the truck back - there was enough corrosion they had to do some fabrication for the new brackets. Some $2,600 later the AC is running ice cold again...

New radiator. Sprung a small leak at the top yesterday after a short trip around town. 315K before failure works for me. Getting everything together to delete AHC, install OME 2" Medium kit, put on Metal Tech sliders, and service everything I can think of to get the '99 set for a run at 500k.

@RGRPILOT if no one's said I like the console hydro thing, I will. That's awesome. I hope Lseat sends new rear covers.
Where did you order your film?

Changed spark plugs. 160k on the clock and unsure if the PO ever changed them out. By the looks of them he did.

Put the fresh ones in and reset the clock. $50 I probably didn't need to spend right know, but at least I now have peace of mind about them.

Cleaned MAF and Throttle Body while I was in there.

And got a new windshield put on. $260 out the door.

IMG_20170922_181701816.jpg

Tire rotation that resulted in a stripped locking lug nut key on the final locked nut. Replaced those four with standard nuts which I recommend everyone do as I would have been f'ed like a football bat had this happened in the trail. Pro tip: hammer a socket over the locking nut and use a breaker bar to get them off. Bummer is you're sacrificing that socket.

Added Spidertrax 1.25 spacers from Slee and the key fob from YotaMD. Both of those products were things of beauty in craftsmanship and ease of installation.

Changed both heater Ts, the hot side was broken just by me undoing the clips...i could've been stranded on the road, just came back from a beach trip too, played with fire.

37223518562_980bebf8bb_b.jpg

37205370666_1507177258_b.jpg

@RGRPILOT if no one's said I like the console hydro thing, I will. That's awesome. I hope Lseat sends new rear covers.
Where did you order your film?
I ordered it off eBay. Look up hydrographic dipping kit.. they have many designs. I think mine is dark wood. I learned later through youtube that their sheets aren't the best quality but it got the job done. Thanks. If you need tips.. i can help with what mistakes I made.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom