What have you done to your 100 Series this week? (35 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The break in the beams should be the same distance apart at 25 feet as they are at the headlights and they should be completely level. That distance is to only measure the drop of the beam.

Best video I found showing it.

Last edited:
Installed OME Lift
Before:

IMG_20170916_185642.jpg

After:

IMG_20170920_171026.jpg

The break in the beams should be the same distance at 25 feet as they are at the headlights and they should be completely level. That distance is to only measure the drop of the beam.

Mine are leveled, the step starts to separate and you can see two individual beams break beyond 25ft. I have mine adjusted like in the video.

Looks great what size lift, I am in Nashville this week and will be returning home to Austin to order this lift. 2005? I have that same color.

Looks like a 2.5 lift to me. If you're looking at the OME, look at the ToughDog and IronMan as well. They are getting really solid reviews lately and seem to have surpassed OME over the past 2-3 years. When my AHC kicks the bucket, I'm moving to either the IronMan Pro Foam or the ToughDog adjustable.

The break in the beams should be the same distance apart at 25 feet as they are at the headlights and they should be completely level. That distance is to only measure the drop of the beam.

That's how mine are, same distance apart all the way throughout the travel.

Yeah.. think its supposed to be rouching... but with such huge wrinkles.. largest crumb catcher

White Knuckle Sliders. Did the install solo. Bit awkward due to the weight. Easy enough, requiring combo of ratchet straps and jack stands. Great quality.

....and YotaMD Titanium Key Fob.

full

full

full
Just ordered my key!! Thanks!

Installer did it.. projects that I know my limitations and patience

Sorry to see those wrinkles. That's a cut issue, but you might also get a second opinion from an installer. I wonder if you needed to replace your foam. I replaced mine in the fronts and it has made all the difference.

btw, your front seats look great. LSeat should replace yours IMO, that's not remotely how it should look. Let us know about the complaint, but I would be concerned with that amount of wrinkle.

IMG_3782.JPG
Switched to the 864s
Actually drives better.

Sorry to see those wrinkles. That's a cut issue, but you might also get a second opinion from an installer. I wonder if you needed to replace your foam. I replaced mine in the fronts and it has made all the difference.

All seats had extra foam added and were steamed. So not only were these really baggy in the middle, they also had some grease pen markingsfrom whoever

What were you running before? I have slee heavies with spacers and have been considering doing that also.
Was running the 2860 with the torsion bar cranked as much as we reasonably could.
Then the roof rack. And rear bumper. And really heavy 5th tire. 1 wife 2 peruvians, and two monkeys (my children) and all of their crap. No longer had the lift I wanted. Even with all that these are tall. But it definitely drives better. It's more settled with it riding ass high.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom