What did you work on tonight? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Wondered where those went. Now if I can find my 3/8x6 impact extension

Those are my vise grips!! How did they get on your truck??? :rofl:

I built a miter saw table off of plans from Kreg Tool. $50 omitting the wheels. I may add some to the back legs later on. For now at least I'm off the ground.

Screenshot_20230612-103129_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230612-103108_Instagram.jpg

Helped a friend pull the engine out of one of his mulchers. Going back this morning to pull the good engine from another one to put in the first one.
PXL_20230613_203717482.MP.jpg

It was pretty easy to see what took the engine out.
PXL_20230613_200947036.MP.jpg

Job hunting
Do you want to stay in NM? Sandia Labs in Albuquerque is a good place to look if you've been at Los Alamos for the past couple years.

Do you want to stay in NM? Sandia Labs in Albuquerque is a good place to look if you've been at Los Alamos for the past couple years.

I don't mind NM.. i don't know what jobs i actually qualify there from what ive seen with just a HS diploma and military trained (2M072, Minuteman 3 support equipment / vehicle maintenance, and Satellite processing oversight)

I don't mind NM.. i don't know what jobs i actually qualify there from what ive seen with just a HS diploma and military trained (2M072, Minuteman 3 support equipment / vehicle maintenance, and Satellite processing oversight)

I don't know what they pay, but a lot of vets I've known have worked for Allied Universal.

Looking great Bill, please tell me about that radiator!

Pulled the exhaust manifold on the grader to change the gaskets. Broke a stud off in the head, then broke a tap off in the hole. After working on it for 3 hours yesterday and 4 this morning I was almost ready to pull the head and put it under a mill when I had an awesome idea.

I decided to blow the center out of the tap with the plasma cutter. After I had the center out all I needed to do was take a punch and break the rest away. Then ran another tap in the hole and it's now "as good as new".
PXL_20230624_182224942.MP.jpg

that's some serious creativity and out of the box thinking Virgil, nice job.

Gave Brian a hand with the rear axle housing project on the Troopie last weekend. Ok, I mostly just watched, along with the neighbor's dog 🤣
20230625_184200.jpg

20230625_152937.jpg

20230625_141144.jpg

IMG_20230625_183328_01.jpg

Gave Brian a hand with the rear axle housing project on the Troopie last weekend. Ok, I mostly just watched, along with the neighbor's dog 🤣
Aside from making a mess, what was the project?

Aside from making a mess, what was the project?
New wheel bearings, new wheel hubs (transfer over some of the studs from the old hub), new hub gaskets, & new axle tube seals.

Got just about 200 yards give or take to the backstop. Slight downhill slope.
I admire anybody that can hit steel at 200yds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom