What did you put in your military trailer today? (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I didn’t put it there... it put itself there :meh:

Nasty stupid wasps

9095A9DA-3446-4AAC-A993-B53954879C4C.jpeg

A few loads of gravel. I keep wanting to do some sort of a restore but never have time and it's always being used. From fire wood to gravel to leaves and dump runs add to the we just moved and had this thing loaded with furniture during the move. One day it will get some bedliner and a fresh coat of paint.

IMG_0428.JPG

IMG_0429.JPG

Nothing wrong with a good work trailer.
True indeed but would still like it to look nice. More importantly I need to take care of some maintenance before I worry about appearances. I've had it for about 4 years and I need to wire up the lights that are sitting in the garage, grease the wheel bearings and it could use some new shocks. I have no complaints it is reliable and always ready.

I wish I could feed my wood stoves oak

Hardwoods are nice, seems that's what we have the most of around here. That tree and another I'm hauling today were planted right after WWll when everybody was moving to the burbs. It's pretty spooky to see those huge trees looming over the houses.

untitled8.png

untitled5.png

untitled6.png

Camping stuff. Love the Navarro River.

untitled7.png

Fireflyr,

Your 40 looks great, do you have link to a build thread? The trailer looks perfect behind it.

Fireflyr,

Your 40 looks great, do you have link to a build thread? The trailer looks perfect behind it.

I built it here back in '08 and had a couple threads, but Photosuckit has purged most of the photos. I did Poser's 4 wheel disc brake conversion, built a '73 Transition engine, 4 speed with 3 speed T-case, Paki Top, paint, lift.......... tons of work. If you search my name then you'll find them. Here's one: '67 40 Update

Mostly just driven it for the last 10 years. It's bullet-proof reliable and the only thing I ever do is change the oil.

The M-100 also has a build thread here. It had about 50 bullet holes and was crushed a bit. I kind of got into old Moto Guzzis so have been putting my time into those.

Great to hear from you again Pat! Guess you've been a very busy "fireflyr":beer: Your rig looks awesome. Where is Navarro river? (or would you have to kill me)

Nice load! Is that an M101?

Yes, M101A

Today’s take. 70 rounds. Trailer was squatting. Truck hit 250K on the trip. Had a great day with the boy.

81F31111-93D3-41D1-ACBB-5170768064C1.jpeg
C8EA735F-FCE3-4631-963B-C4A3BBFBBF4F.jpeg

89164DCB-4EB7-4DB4-84FA-E5B3F189F811.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom