What did you put in your military trailer today? (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

image.jpeg
Light load of dimensional lumber today.

Johnny that trailer is so cute. I love the detail on the fender lips. Are the wooden sides and bowd original or were those added on at some point?

Pete

@peteinjp

The trailer is a David Bradley (sears) ... the wood rack is original and latches on the rack as well... I added wood to the vertical slats to strengthen them up a bit ... the trailer is a 1954

The metal bows on top I also added

See more here that my buddy Maury made:
The Sears David Bradley Trailer

Wow what a great site. I love the fold out tents for the trailers. Might have to try that………

Pete

I always enjoy this thread. Figured out a way to carry bikes for the family of five however the tongue weight is getting low even with the spare tire under the front (which you can barely see in this picture).

DSC_1488.JPG

Hey no offence meant here but your rigs look out of place in that subdivision, haha. Personally I get it though.

Did you rub it's tummy?:)

Honestly,

Yes!

I don't know what kind of hardware they use to put these damn things together, but you have to use a 1/2" breaker bar on everything.

I guess if you have a bigass air setup you could do it from under it.......but not this fat old man!

It’s that time of year again. And what a beautiful day it was to be on the mountain

Amazed every year at the loads you put on that trailer. How is it for power with the 80. I find my 80 wanting more when loaded up, but I never load that heavy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom