What did you get your 80 for Christmas? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The twin gas shocks were decent. But might as well go all out haha
How long did you have to wait for the Kings after order? I heard they're a ways out at the moment, but with supply chain being so lumpy I never fully believe the rumors.

Super interested to hear what you think of them on the highway - their performance is already pretty well documented (and positively reviewed) off highway. I was looking at MT Baja Pro XS before I settled on the MT-Rs I have on my truck at the moment.
I’ve driven them to the end of my driveway and back. The Mickey’s are more lumpy than the trXus for sure.

Edited. I’d also like to know.

Who told you they’re a couple months out?
I found Icon 2.5 remote reservoir shocks and picked up the Slinky HD coils from Mill Creek. I already had all of the other items as I've been running the OME J coils with the longer Fox 2.0 for some time. I don't believe anybody has the full "kit" in stock but I wasn't looking for that.

C7583347-624A-4113-9FA6-023B1BFFE02A.jpeg
8B5BACA3-7877-4ADC-ABF5-95D3FC68ACD1.jpeg
43EAB63F-3BC2-47DE-98E4-88D0FB5F0052.jpeg
6D729B0A-8FAE-4FB0-8720-EF74CB2061B6.jpeg
195CE97E-AAC8-44EF-B528-931CFF8D4F80.jpeg
There have been some very well behaved 80's this year!!!!!!!

Funny, some get awesome upgrades, others get needed maintenance, kinda the equivalent of receiving socks and underwear I guess!!!

Last edited:
You can see the DBA rotor box in the background of the photo. I think based on the feedback through this forum, I want to try a set for my 97.
Apparently I'm not that observant.

I like mine. Ended up with DBAs all the way around + DBA pads.

Where did you source yours? I assume you have very little use on them.
I have 2,000 miles on them :flipoff2:

Mine came from www.buybrakes.com with the rear pads from Slee, since Buy Brakes was out. Summit has them available too, but check shipping times since they drop ship from Australia randomly; Buy Brakes had there's in a warehouse here.

The last couple of months has been like Christmas for my LC.

New ARB bumper
New brake rotors and pads all around
New E brake shoes and hardware
New marlink HD steering arms with 555 tres
New 2nd cat
New front and rear axle rebuild
New WKOR sliders
New Hurrican Fab tailgate storage
New HF winch, cause I'm out of money now and I still have to buy my wife something for Christmas. I wonder if she wants a new rear bumper? 🤔

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom