What did you do with your 60 this weekend? (17 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It went well 😊. This is why you gotta have a @TRAIL TAILOR bumper. I scraped the paint a little off of it. The old Chevy did real well too. Still has running boards

IMG_20200319_184216165_HDR.jpg

IMG_20200319_184146280_HDR.jpg

IMG_20200319_192759004.jpg

I need to do that! Actually what I need is a 100-pc assortment of all the general Mr T bolts and screws that are currently in rough shape.

Marv at Spector off road used to sell “a box of bolts” for 5 bucks. It was just a box of random Mr. T hardware. I bought my box ten years ago and I used a bolt from it yesterday. Wonder if they still sell those...

Beer on a 60 series tailgate with a built in sunshade/rain canopy....priceless. This is why barn doors suck.

Mud flaps look great. Good post.

Could not agree more about barn doors. Always wondered why anyone would want them over the US tailgate setup. Can’t say “hold my beer” to a barn door...

Wrapped up the nerfless White Knuckle slider install finally ...went for a joy ride to celebrate that and the nice weather.

return home and immediately notice coolant dumping out....yayyyy. Doesn’t appear to be the radiator or hoses. Seems to be coming down the front of the block so I’m pretty sure it’s the water pump. Temp spiked a little but not much. Doing research before digging into it/ordering parts or shipping it off to Otramm.

View attachment 2234091View attachment 2234090View attachment 2234092

Oh, those sliders are nice... Are these special one off customs, didn't see the nerf less option on their site?

Added a UV/heat/rain reduction device

F1B7F97F-2AC8-48B4-9B01-8154FE5B70FD.jpeg

D3AF1954-3E6D-434F-B3FE-37684ACD44E5.jpeg

hey @aviafx is that a rhino rack roof rack?
any idea what the measurements are, I want one, yours looks like a good fit
cheers
Hey yeah! RR pioneer platform, 84”x56”. Three pairs of RL110 legs and offset PLHS2 leg spacers.

Last edited:
Could not agree more about barn doors. Always wondered why anyone would want them over the US tailgate setup. Can’t say “hold my beer” to a barn door...
You can put fold-down tables and other stuff on barn doors so its quick to set up kitchen at camp.

Also if you have sliding drawers in the rear, the tailgate will be pretty useless, since you can't have anything on it or you won't be able to access all your food and supplies in those drawers since they will knock everything off when you open them! Only thing the tailgate is good for is sitting on it. I can bring chairs for that.

New WIndow washer tank installed, degreased the engine and then got my front and rear air vents installed from @TRAIL TAILOR

Amazing quality and they look bad ass!

IMG_0369.jpg

IMG_0370.jpg

IMG_0371.jpg

This weekend I gave 'Miss Daisy' some shades (Louisiana legal tint), a center instrument panel switch hole cover and a cigarette lighter! I used CruiserParts.net for the cover and lighter and I used TNT Tint & Trim in Baton Rouge for the tint. For those interested, the front two windows are 40%, the rear passenger windows are 15% and the 3 rear windows are 5%.
tint-back-right.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom