What did you do with your 60 this weekend? (10 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Having tried to use afternarket rims that came off of 40's in the past, having any problems with the offset on the front for the TRE? Love the look, actually at one point kept looking around for enough of the OEM 60 steel rim spares to take off the chromes on my 60.

Oh, oblig what did I do this weekend. I started working on my parts rig and got the front fenders, hood, grill and headlights, radiator and a/c bits off to give me better access to the motor prior to pulling. It was a basket case I bought years ago, but has an H55 installed in a 83, so will have all the bits I need to update my 84.

Glenn in Tucson

No issues with the TRE. The rears are little closer to the body. Might be some scrubbing. I actually posted about it to see if anyone has issues while offroad

Warmed her a$$ by the fire.

waRi9AL.jpg

Is there room to machine out the inside lower part of the adapter Nate?
Large soup can would be awesome also. Flat black to reduce glare and add a "tactical" look. :rofl:

Hahaha soup can is brilliant Casey! Unfortunately no room to machine back since it’s also the horn mounting. I considered chopping and rewelding but it’s not exactly ideal, shorter version with the longer boot would do the same. It appears like almost all hubs leave this gap so using two hubs and making my own version makes the most sense to me so far.... :/

Non weekend 60 drive.... Voted.

FA506D80-3C40-4318-9636-536FBC6EF66E.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom