What did you do with your 60 this weekend? (32 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Was that before or after separating the FJ62 body and frame?
Ah ha...John, this was before. We got the frame out from under that body earlier today. CD (and his son) was a huge help. He has pics and can hopefully post them up. He's heading back to dallas as we speak.

IMG_1878.JPG
IMG_1879.JPG
IMG_1880.JPG
IMG_1881.JPG
Ah ha...John, this was before. We got the frame out from under that body earlier today. CD (and his son) was a huge help. He has pics and can hopefully post them up. He's heading back to dallas as we speak.
@ceylonfj40nut pics from CD. That's CD's son that was helping us out today :). He's getting a really nice frame (from John @4Cruisers ) for his HJ60.

A few more pics

IMG_1700.JPG

IMG_1705.JPG

IMG_1707.JPG

IMG_1708.JPG

IMG_1710.JPG

Eagle landed in Dallas last night. Need to hide it under out master bedroom bed before the wife sees it. Lol. All kidding aside nice frame. Stoked!!! Jim and his father in law were awesome to hang around and work with. I will document further as swap happens.

IMG_1724.JPG

Just in case anybody is not following my build thread.

DSC04836.JPG

DSC04837.JPG

DSC04838.JPG

DSC04839.JPG

Replaced the clutch master cylinder since it started leaking last week.

Since I was in there with fluid I figured I'd bleed the front brakes too. Didn't know they worked with chocolate milk in them...
I'm surprised they have worked as well as they have. Ran out of time, but hope to get around to bleeding the rears this week too.

IMG_20170910_144618.jpg

mmmm... I think I'm gonna go to 7-11 and grab a yoohoo.

@ceylonfj40nut getting the car hauler under the lift is pretty impressive. I would not trust my trailer backing skills.

@ceylonfj40nut getting the car hauler under the lift is pretty impressive. I would not trust my trailer backing skills.[/QUOTE]

Not me. That was all @CenTXFJ60. Hauler Yoda.

Nothing major, finally got around to doing an oil change (after needing to for a couple months). Then I spent some money on parts and tools so I can begin the door swap and painting project. Got a couple welding tools, a door hinge wrench and new drivers door regulator. After having stripped the last few teeth out last winter trying to roll the window down when it was frozen shut I had just been dealing. Well Saturday resulted in me getting doused due to a huge downpour and trying to grab campsite paperwork in said downpour.

Did 225 miles of dirt and got 13.5 mpg then 16.5 on the pavement going home. That's better then I get in my 100 series. I also put my 4 plus battery tray in Monday. A very quality item.

I'll jump start the weekend updates. I checked out a local pick in pull today with @fl4031003 (Jeff) and ended up coming home with these two sets of Beamer seats. Manual 3-way just waiting to be recovered. My plan is to do as project "X" did. Believe this is the picture.

IMG_1952.JPG
IMG_1953.JPG
IMG_1954.JPG
F2DD3B5E-C182-4C16-952E-90B56957A67F-14990-00000F9B4835F76E_tmp.jpg
93AAF739-6774-4973-94A6-6C5F439B09FA-14990-00000F9B4F5BD790_tmp.jpg
I'll jump start the weekend updates. I checked out a local pick in pull today with @fl4031003 (Jeff) and ended up coming home with these two sets of Beamer seats. Manual 3-way just waiting to be recovered. My plan is to do as project "X" did. Believe this is the picture.
Pics???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom