What Did You Do With Your 120 Today? (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I finally fixed my 4wd / Christmas tree dash.

Turns out that the 4wd ecu was somehow not fully plugged in.

11 months....lol.
Gotta Love easy free fixes!!

Installed my Tacoma windshield squirters. Work great, much better than the stock GX ones

Gotta Love easy free fixes!!
Would've been more free had I not bought a new master cylinder / ABS / skid control ECU assembly while troubleshooting! :p

Vinyl is on the roof. Solar gets adhered and wired tomorrow, along with a twin ARB install

64F193D3-580E-4613-A0B8-01F7E253FA68.jpeg

Added the last and most important piece to the roof rack:
Suction cups! I was getting some pretty bad vibration from wind at highway speed on the forward unsupported section of my ghetto 80/20 roof rack. I needed a way to "secure" it to the roof and this was the best I could come up with.

It's pretty sparse, but it mostly gets used to haul or hold long skinny things (skis) or dry wet clothes, etc.

Suction cups! I was getting some pretty bad vibration from wind at highway speed on the forward unsupported section of my ghetto 80/20 roof rack. I needed a way to "secure" it to the roof and this was the best I could come up with.

It's pretty sparse, but it mostly gets used to haul or hold long skinny things (skis) or dry wet clothes, etc.

Cool.
Gamviti towers?

Installed an ARB twin and a 100W lensun solar panel and vectron controller in the GX. Finishing up tomorrow, but feels good to have a lot done on the truck after so long not having projects!

Will do pics when she's done.

Installed an ARB twin and a 100W lensun solar panel and vectron controller in the GX. Finishing up tomorrow, but feels good to have a lot done on the truck after so long not having projects!

;) I think your time scale is . . . different ;-P

;) I think your time scale is . . . different ;-P
Fair, but some of the mechanical stuff lately wasn't done by me due to travel schedule or deadlines. This was the first time in a few months I actually got my hands dirty and had to figure things out. Was fun!

I have had my truck in a lot of shops for storage and work over the last year. As it was in a shop, it picked up a lot of grime and paint dust on the glass. I ordered a windshield polish kit to get all the yuck off. Will be testing it and will report my findings. Made to remove sap, paint overspray, water marks, windshield wiper pathing marks, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom