What did you do to your pig today? (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Still have some fractures left in the foot but i was able to drive it for the last time till spring...covered it up and disconnected to battery and stabilized the fuel.

Still have some fractures left in the foot but i was able to drive it for the last time till spring...covered it up and disconnected to battery and stabilized the fuel.

broken foot?!? wont drive till spring?!?
I honestly dont know which is worse. Hope you get better.

Pulled the rooftop tent and bars so I can get it in and out of the garage during the winter. Time to start doing all the accumulated "little things" that have been ignored since we saddled up for Cruise Moab, the Pig Party and other summer adventures. And prepping for next spring and CM and the second annual Pig Party on the North Rim of the Grand Canyon.

got Sketchup Pro.

Today I burped my cooling system, and found that the heater control valve was bent bad enough so that it wouldn't engage when you pulled the heat lever. Explains the lack of heat.

I need to figure out how to get it unbent without completely shagging the control valve. I imagine those are made of unobtainium.

20171201_162225.jpg
story.php

Last edited:
i left one in Colorado junk yard thinking they still made them..it was basically mint i had pulled it all apart etc..left it in side the truck..it seems we all like to hoard piggy parts because its starting for myself!

I see we own the same handle retainer for the Jack-all

Ya it's weird that you can buy those handle retainers anywhere. Even places that don't sell off road stuff. Plus I hate rattles, which is funny cuz I own a 47 year old pig.

found that the heater control valve was bent bad enough so that it wouldn't engage when you pulled the heat lever. Explains the lack of heat.

Looked at my parts pig and 71s are different, they don't have that valve. I used an aftermarket heater and did away with all those controls.

87240-90A00-big.jpg

That one off the Pete is close, I grabbed one from a 60 series, it's really similar but will need to be mounted a bit higher on the firewall to line up with the cable location....ill take pictures when I get to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom