What did you do on your 70 series today? (36 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

مرحبا بالجميع 😊،
لقد انضممت مؤخرًا وأريد أن أقدم نفسي لك.
انا اسمي احمد وانا من السعودية : سموكين: . أنا من أشد المعجبين بسيارة لاند كروزر
وسائق محترف كذلك : توجيه: . إليكم بعض الصور بينما كنت أقود السيارة ...
شكرا لكم :سعيد: .
View attachment 3314278
View attachment 3314279
That's a new definition for running on skinny tires! Ahmed, are those your buddies in the back seat and cargo area?

Dropped the Cruiser off at an expert shop.
Let's see whether they can bring the AC back to live.
It has been sitting dead for at least 6 years.
To be continued...
Cheers Ralf
Success. 😃 A flawless pressure test, a new drying unit for 30 bugs, new compressor oil and a fresh charge.
The expert says, the compressor might be a bit tired, though: The unit is supposed to go down to 3°C coolant temp, but it only reaches 7°C.
Well, I'm satisfied 🥶 Let's see how long she holds up.
Cheers Ralf

IMG-20230505-WA0004.jpg

مرحبا بالجميع 😊،
لقد انضممت مؤخرًا وأريد أن أقدم نفسي لك.
انا اسمي احمد وانا من السعودية : سموكين: . أنا من أشد المعجبين بسيارة لاند كروزر
وسائق محترف كذلك : توجيه: . إليكم بعض الصور بينما كنت أقود السيارة ...
شكرا لكم :سعيد: .
اهلا احمد
ماذا يعني السائق المحترف هناك؟ قيادة حيلة للأفلام؟ سيارة سباق؟ كنت في الشرق الأوسط ، مجرد القيادة في الشوارع للعمل قد يُعتبر احترافًا.

;)

wow good one, my tundra doesnt do that good and i have hauled that exact load more than a few times

what fold down table is that?

wow good one, my tundra doesnt do that good and i have hauled that exact load more than a few times

what fold down table is that?
Looks like a front runner

Prepping for a camp/ 4x4 in a couple of weeks. Fitting locking handles so my drawers don’t slide out when I open the rear doors. Trimmed the top of the drawers first with some aluminium so I can fit a locking pin to keep them open, then drawer faces and handles. Next will be a gas strut to help open and keep open the spare tyre.
C7A90E7F-CE77-4E8B-9896-6163B94D0E75.jpeg

F1CC72F5-6BC4-4C79-966C-0C2A2177D0EB.jpeg

41255E66-0DCB-471D-A6D3-B70A92AD2919.jpeg

83EEA1A1-B48B-4E49-A3C2-54FA7EE10951.jpeg

294CAB44-444B-43D0-8AC9-D55F085E0679.jpeg

One of our local club members (Red Hills Land Cruiser Club) had her photography make the cover of “Toyota Trails”. 😊 * These are 3 of 9 70 Series Land Cruisers in the club. 😊
IMG_4419.jpeg

Last edited:
Still have it for the time being!

And correct, I was in school but I ended up not finishing for the better. The wife is currently chasing the Dr dream.

With two daughters that are MDs ... the dream is in the past, The whirlwind has been caught, it is reality now.
Congratulations to your bride

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom