What did you do on your 70 series today? (28 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

"Riding along in my automobile..."

CAJV1dANS4uy9nhJXTbL6w.jpg

CDan
Thanks for posting up info about this light. Have you tried it out in the dark? Did you get the white with red or yellow version? I am wondering if it is more light than is needed, given the size of the middy?
Thanks!
Peter

No flash, highest setting "bug" yellow and white.
20190605_222245.jpg
20190605_222303.jpg

CDan
Wow, thank you for these photos. Looks to me like all the light you'd ever need. Love the NRS straps, so useful. Are you a boater?
Peter

No rafting, power boats. REI is for people that can't afford gas :lol:

Do you have any idea when you will have the next batch of hood struts available?
OR.... Do you presently have a set available ?
I am interested in purchasing a set.....

Thanks for the order Charles.....they will go out today.

You got the last set.....we'll do another 20 sets for the next run....and some wide nose stuff....sold all of those too!

Thanks to @cruiseroutfit i got the correct slave cylinder in. That’s one of the parts it’s just best to order from them, it doesn’t exist anywhere I can find. Happy to support them.
The clutch let out position feels much better and she shifts sweet. My son is getting good at helping me bleed it.

5979AF6A-79B9-4827-913C-37C7E30DEBE3.jpeg

Next up. Steering box slop. Too much movement before any movement in the pitman arm.

Fixed stripped wiper arm using set screw, installed new wiper blades, and installed trucklite headlights

Last edited:
Thanks to @cruiseroutfit i got the correct slave cylinder in. That’s one of the parts it’s just best to order from them, it doesn’t exist anywhere I can find. Happy to support them.
The clutch let out position feels much better and she shifts sweet. My son is getting good at helping me bleed it.

View attachment 1998214

Next up. Steering box slop. Too much movement before any movement in the pitman arm.

Thanks. Happy to help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom