What did you do on your 70 series today? (40 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Got her up on the lift for the first time to get a good look at the underside. I need to order some stuff and get busy!

IMG_8568.JPG

IMG_8558.JPG

IMG_8565.JPG

Coastal living is not all Its cracked up to be.

I have the same head unit. Cool. Never seen anyone else with one.

PATHnz,
I play tunes from an SD card. Does your unit have primitive search and display features like mine? maybe from Microsoft Windows '95. Hard to beat with 24 Volts right from the box.

Got her up on the lift for the first time to get a good look at the underside. I need to order some stuff and get busy!

View attachment 1668168

Hello,

Nice Cruiser. Congratulations.

If you ever decide to let those wheels go, let me know.

On an interesting note, the retainer on your front axle has eight bolts. Later model 70 Series' retainer has only six.

Juan

Hello,

If you ever decide to let those wheels go, let me know.

Juan

I don't think the pics show them that well, but they have quite a bit of rust on them. But they do have a nice set of Blizzak's on them. I'll be looking for something different, but will probably hang on to these for a while.

While Richj11 was swapping out his suspension, just a few miles up the coast, I swapped mine with an enormous amount of help from Nas90tdi. Awesome people on the forum, just sayin'. It was a wet, windy day and a good one for being in the garage..

P1020749.JPG

P1020751.JPG

While Richj11 was swapping out his suspension, just a few miles up the coast, I swapped mine with an enormous amount of help from Nas90tdi. Awesome people on the forum, just sayin'. It was a wet, windy day and a good one for being in the garage..

Nice! It's another crappy day here, so I'm tying up the loose ends on my install :)

Sorry no pics but last tues (4/10/18), (Jimmy) @CenTXFJ60 came over and helped tremendously with getting my Injector Pump back into the PZJ70. Getting the shaft keyway on the IP to line up with the gearing housing was a challenge due to an unique issue that probably not everyone has when putting one of these in.

Running like a champ so far. Thanks Jimmy!

Sorry no pics but last tues (4/10/18), (Jimmy) @CenTXFJ60 came over and helped tremendously with getting my Injector Pump back into the PZJ70. Getting the shaft keyway on the IP to line up with the gearing housing was a challenge due to an unique issue that probably not everyone has when putting one of these in.

Running like a champ so far. Thanks Jimmy!
My pleasure Matt. Enjoyed hanging out and I learned quite a bit myself. Hard to turn down an opportunity to work on a 70 :). I don’t see those everyday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom