Welcome Ga Crzrs - Post A Pic Of Your Ride (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

whats the steen method? i used my method, unbolt and wedge a peice of steel between the two pipes, works great. It's just as easy as trying to read a newpaper in a high wind storm. Unbolt and go!

nah, steenh's way is not the way i did it. Mine is unbolted right after the CAT's. its pretty loud. i monitor the Auto tranny temp every 2 hours of driving. it exits roughly 5 inches from the tranny, and goes down. i have it dangling, well not "dangling", but just pulled back, if i want, i bolt it back up and im good to go in about 4 minutes. after a 1 hour cooling period. Thanks guy..
if you want to hear it

youtube = F760 and its under landcruiser exhuast. Thanks, it sounds nasty in the video, but it actually soudns mean in life, the bass it produces rumbles every other car at the stoplight. its fun

Hello Ga, I moved from Va last year. I have a 4runner and a LC. Here's a couple of photos. I just got wider front fenders on the 4R so I have to widen the front bumper to match. I'm putting on a 6" Slee lift and front locking hubs on the 80 probably next week. I don't really have any good pics of the 80 yet (just got it) I'll get some up soon. I'm Army and usually over on toyota120.com. ("Crozhawk" screenname)

...anyway ....hello

DSC01059.jpg

DSC01061.jpg

DSC00350.jpg

O.K. here goes nothing!! Learned how to finally do this ---Thanks Ted. :bounce2:
DSC08339smallfj.jpg

Join The Rollover Club!!!

Lets see more bottom shots!!! ;p Do you think this would be a good shot if I ever Decide to sell it on E-Bay?????
Fall 07 Beasley On its side!!!.jpg

I'm surprised Mr. New President and Downhill haven't posted any pictures in this thread yet. Here is another shot of the bottom of my rig. Where is the action shot of you flopping yours Hendog?

lithonia037.jpg

A little blurry. How do we know thats really You????;p

Thats Much Better!!!;) Who's NEXT????

The only other person is Patrick that might post but it's been awhile since he has been on his lid because he doesn't wheel his 40 very much. Soon enough we will have one of Downhill Dave with his somewhat new cage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom