Welcome Ga Crzrs - Post A Pic Of Your Ride (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Eat My Shorts....Check out that L O W .... TLCA # RESPECT THAT!!!!!!!

Eat My Shorts....Check out that L O W .... TLCA # RESPECT THAT!!!!!!!

... and you got your start in a Pinto... my apologies :grinpimp:

Spent a few (Sleepless) nights at Benning. You a jumper or a legg? I was a 71M tough duty!!! Chaplins assistant... Can you belive it? ALASKA have you been yet??? spent two weeks this past August. Can-t wait to get back. Heaven on earth. I'll post pics of my ride soon. Just trying to build up some posts.. ;)

Me too, as far as the sleepless nights. Yes, I am airborne. I went to Airborne school here back in 1993.

I have been to Alaska. I claim it as my home. In fact my FJ40 has done the trip 5 times.

Look forward to seeing your pics.

Just wanted to introduce myself and post a few pics of my FJ62. I have owned my wagon for about 7 years but just recently discovered MUD and Georgia Cruisers. I did all the administrative stuff like join TLCA and puchased a silver star and I have already gotten my money's worth.

The wagon is a 3rd vehicle so basically I work on it as a hobby and occasionally take it off road when I visit home (Bama). As you will see it is mostly stock with the exception of a bull bar and winch.

Hopefully I can get to a monthly meeting soon to meet some of the members of this club.

While I am at it, any thoughts on Atlanta Custom Creations?

Look forward to meeting some of you all soon.

Kenley
FJ62_1.jpg
FJ62_2.jpg

Looks good except someone vandalized the front bumper....just below your winch!

My Baby ('76 FJ-40)

Well, it took me three years to do a full resto-mod to my truck, but I finally finished it last May and thought i should post some pics.
The truck used to be forest green, but now it is an Olive-brown. Everything is stock except for the seats and what is under the hood. I am running a Chevy 350 V-8 which came out of an Camaro SS. I did majority of the work (w/ help from my husband) except for the paint. When it came to replacing the body pannels I taught myself to lead the seams instead of whelding them in order to have a better look.
I'll try to get more pics of the inside and under the hood.
71 FJ40 Parts 013.jpg
71 FJ40 Parts 016.jpg

This is my newest rig purchased in December. I love it, but my time outside of the country is pushing me to want sell it. Still deciding but an awesome truck it's in the classifieds section now. It's really my dream cruiser and I finally have it so I should hang onto it.
Land%20Cruiser%20005 (Small).jpg
Land%20Cruiser%20004 (Small).jpg

I have been a member of the club for a few months now so I guess I will post up some pictures of my trucks.

The 80 most of you guys have seen. It is a DD and getting better as a trail truck. The 40 is a work in progress notice the cancer treatment and primer yellow.
100-0090_IMG.jpg
100-0092_IMG.jpg
101-0106_IMG.jpg

Last edited:
Just moved back to GA in late January. I've got a few rigs in the stable, here's some pics of the fleet.
I look forward to seeing you all at the meetings and trails.
IMG_4741.jpg
IMG_1192_1.JPG

Last edited:
my hatewagon

1985 FJ60
Not a member yet. Had a great time at Tellico this past weekend and looking forward to more! I'll see everybody at the next meeting.:cheers:
DSCF0043.jpg

I've been a lurker - here is a pic from a ride to the lake

Hope this upload works...

Last edited:
Here are ours, His and hers respectfully. We'll have to make it up to a few of those meetings soon. Work has me on the road constantly but the end is near.

This was right after i got it. Really hasnt changed much. I wish the truck looked as good in person as it does in pictures!
LC5.jpg

She's traded her black wheels for mags and bought nerf bars since this picture was taken.
FJ1.jpg

1983 fj60

Purchased in 1996. Drove it everyday until baby #1 in 2002. Six years and 3 kids later, I have been granted permission to restore. Thank you Jesus.
picture 1.jpg
picture 2.jpg

After a 10+ yr. hiatus, my stock :pig: has transformed into the :pig:alanche :bounce2: It's still a work in progress, but I'm getting close to wheelin again ;p

Chuck,
Very impressive work. Congratulations and making it to the short rows on this project. By the way, how much do you have to take off her to get her back in your garage?

Chuck,
Very impressive work. Congratulations and making it to the short rows on this project. By the way, how much do you have to take off her to get her back in your garage?

Thanks Larry :clap: Just gotta lift off the roof rack & the :pig: slides in there perfectly. I can DIY the rack on & off but that usually ends up having to touch up the paint :doh:

Here's My 100:

Added KC's recently... Removed running boards also... and exhuast... yea, 4.7L V8 is loud, with no muffler. sounds good, if your into that stuff. Located in Sandy Springs, oh yea!
100_0343.jpg
DSC00568.jpg
DSC00576.jpg

Did you use the Steen method of muffler removal?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom