SOLD Virginia-- Paki soft top B and C pillars (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

CondeCruiser

SILVER Star
Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
As the title states. Only the B and C pillars. The C pillar will need 8" of tube welded on the ends. They have been cut off for some reason. I already put inserts in.
$400 shipped OBO.

20240125_100559.jpg

I bought the "missing" parts of this bow set from Eric a couple years ago; the door headers and the spreaders between the B & C pillars. Haven't done anything with them other than try them on as shown in the photo below. I wont be running an FST until I get a shop built to protect the top from the elements, which could be a couple years or could be never, so figured I would offer them up to complete this set and it may help the sale of the parts above. I cleared with Eric before posting. If someone wants the door headers and the spreaders that complete this bow set I would do $400 shipped in the lower 48, contingent on buying the parts above from Eric first.

on edit: my parts are in Southern California, not Virginia.

IMG_0441.JPG

Last edited:
I'm in on all of it. You both know how to reach me 😁

I saw this while waiting at a light but didn’t have time to read the whole thing. And by the time I did I was to late.

I saw this while waiting at a light but didn’t have time to read the whole thing. And by the time I did I was to late.

Depending on how my project goes I may be open to selling it later. If I do I'll sell it all to you for same price, and the C-pillars will probably be fixed.. :)

Thanks! I recently picked up a real steel kit from a local member but would rather have OEM. Also will those work on hard doors?

Thanks! I recently picked up a real steel kit from a local member but would rather have OEM. Also will those work on hard doors?
These aren't OEM, they are Paki.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom