Builds Uglina is Back Thread ('78 Mustard FJ40) (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Uglina has been sold. A nice gentleman from near Houston, TX has purchased her.

Thanks again to all of you for your fantastic support on this forum. Maybe the new owner will come here for continued help; I don't think he's yet a regular.

Cheers!

Teq, just buy a new one to fix up. I'm down the street in the Highlands...you have free extra labor waiting to help out....its dumb labor as I'm a noob....but free is free. :meh:

Working on my smurf blue 77.

TEQ congrats on selling your rig. I hope you got what you were asking.

I'm sure you will regret selling as many have said, but don't we all. In the end I hope you got many Utils out of ownership and now you can move on to the next adventure.

:cheers:

This is my first post - I am a new forum member.

I am Uglina's new caretaker. She has not yet arrived, but I can't wait to see her. She should be here early next week

I want to thank TEQ for his help so far. This has been the cleanest auto transaction of mine that I can remember, and I have come away with a pretty high opinion of TEQ and his workmanship.

More posts to come.

Welcome to Mud, TexanFJ40! I'm fairly new myself, but it's been an invaluable resource since I became a '40 owner a couple months ago. Hope you continue to document your journey with the truck here on Mud.

I am Uglina's new caretaker. She has not yet arrived, but I can't wait to see her. She should be here early next week

I want to thank TEQ for his help so far. This has been the cleanest auto transaction of mine that I can remember, and I have come away with a pretty high opinion of TEQ and his workmanship.

More posts to come.

Welcome! :cheers:

As a fellow '78 40 owner I wish you many hours of learning and enjoyment...

More posts to come.

Welcome TexanFJ40. Enjoy your new ride. And keep us posted on how you're spending your time with it.

Welcome TexanFJ40 from another Texan in a mustard 40, although I have to say that's one really nice 40 you found. I'd love to see it some day.

More posts to come.

Great Rig! Good luck with it!!!

More posts to come.

Welcome TexanFJ40! Im in the Houston area if you ever need anything. Would love to see it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom