UC chat (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Gotta love beer coozies too! I have a weird collection of them that's for sure...

OK, so I'm waiting on another UC member to pull out his engine for 2 months so I can buy it to put in

Scotts 40. He finally gets it out, and tells me to come get it, I tell him I can come get it on Sat. afternoon

or Sunday. He can't meet me on Saturday afternoon, but sells it to someone from Craigslist Saturday

morn...WTF

I thought we were supposed to stick together. I would never do something like that.

I've already turned down another 2F because it needed a little work

This was going to be a Christmas present...now what am I to do??

Anyone else have a 2f for sale

what you forgot to add is that you said you were going to pick up the engine sunday before last....Then made plans to pick it up thur OR Fri. And never showed up on any of those days.

I made plans all week to come to the shop that sunday to meet you. That friday i paid one of the girls at my sons day care to come to my house to watch him. You said I'll call you on friday to verify plans. Come Sat i figured you'd call. Finally at half time of teh clemsux/USC game i called you. Wanna know what you said "man this sunday isn't going to work for me" Thanks for waiting til the last min to let me know. Thanks for telling me after i paid a chick 30 bucks to watch my kid for a few hours while i met you to sell you the engine while my wife was teaching sunday school. I didn't get a refund btw

THEN YOU TOLD ME YOU'D MEET ME THUR OR FRI OF LAST WEEK AND THAT YOU'D CALL WED. Wed came and went and you never called. I sent you a PM first thing thur morning and told you to call me ASAP.

I told you thur it needed to pick it up by Fri evening or i had to do something with the engine. I would have told you Wed night that it needed to be picked up ASAP but you didn't call me after you told me you'd call me.

Twice i made plans for you to come and twice you bailed on me.

I was told by the boss i needed to get the engine out of the bay. We had a spring order of mowers come in and they can't go out in the parking lot where they will be stolen. They belong in the bay where the engine is sitting.

I'm doing the engine swap at a buisness, the business i work at. I didn't pull the engine until i had all the parts for my swap.

I apologize that it took me so long to get all my parts together. The only used H55 i could find i purchased and found it was bad. Gears were shreaded.

I then tried to order a new Ranger OD and AA had them on back order until the end of Dec

I finally found a used ranger on mud and had to wait on the guy to get back from iraq before he could pull/ship it to me. I did everything i could to get the engine out ASAP.

I'm sorry i took so long to pull it but i gave you nearly 2 weeks to pick it up. After two times of me making plans for you to pick it up and you never showing (waiting til the last min to cancel on me or not letting me know at all) I let it go to the next in line.

If you want to go throwing around "a man is only as good as his word" you might want to get your story straight.

I gave you every chance to get the engine. I gave you a killer price on the engine, even turned down offers of twice what i was selling it to you.

When i was told to get the engine out of the shop i did what i had to do. My Cherokee has a hitch but no lights, but even then, i'm not storing an engine at my house, i just don't have the room. It had to go. For all i cared it could have gone to the scrapper, which is where it would have ended up if it was not gone monday morning when the mower showed up on the back of a big rig.

I canceled all plans sunday before last for you to get the engine. I was not doing that again this past weekend. I spent all day sat at the mall where my daughter was singing. I was not happy about it, i spent the entire evening listening to the SEC CS game on a static filled hand held radio.

sunday i had family in from PA and all of us got together for an early x-mas get together right after chruch. After that i had a playoff game for my hockey team. The weekend was all booked up with crap i could not get out of.

Should have come last sunday as org. planned or thur or friday as planned.

Last edited:
Oooohhh the saga unfolds.

I retract my statements from before and wait for a rebuttal from the plaintiff.

Edit-i also enjoy a nice coozie. We got some pretty nice magnetic ones the other day from microsoft. Pretty excited to see if they'll hold a beer on the side of my cruiser.

Edit-i also enjoy a nice coozie. We got some pretty nice magnetic ones the other day from microsoft. Pretty excited to see if they'll hold a beer on the side of my cruiser.

I call bull****. Where are the pics?:p

Oooohhh the saga unfolds.

I retract my statements from before and wait for a rebuttal from the plaintiff.

Edit-i also enjoy Ronald. Pretty excited to see how he looks holding my bottle inside my cruiser.

I retract my comments too....I love John.....:popcorn:

Too late I already saw your comments about how your in love with John Lee. Pretty sure he feels the same way.

Last edited:
I call BS too John Lee... How did they put a magnet in your coozie strong enough to hold a beer on your cruiser? Plus if it is true, it might not be open container b/c it is not "inside" the vehicle... David Davis or someone can verify this...

I call BS too John Lee... How did they put a magnet in your coozie strong enough to hold a beer on your cruiser? Plus if it is true, it might not be open container b/c it is not "inside" the vehicle... David Davis or someone can verify this...

I once drove back from Tellico with a magnetic bowl as a hood ornament. Pretty sure it had a 10mm wrench in it as well.

I drove to work with a half full beer sitting on front bumper of my FJC behind bull bar....parked out in front of entrance. I had a few strange looks and comments that morning.... thought I went out for morning break and popped a cold one. LOL

I once drove back from Tellico with a magnetic bowl as a hood ornament. Pretty sure it had a 10mm wrench in it as well.

If they made magnetic koozies as strong as those magnetic bowls you could put a pony keg on the front of your rig and drive across country.

I call bull****. Where are the pics?:p

With these kinds of attitudes you might not get to see it. :p

And yes, Brock has a man crush on me. :princess:
89.jpg
92.jpg

the UC chat thread is so full of bro-mance

Rad... I need me one of those to compliment the Toyota ones that attach to your belt loop, kind of like an alcoholic batman or something...

Rad... I need me one of those to compliment the Toyota ones that attach to your belt loop, kind of like an alcoholic batman or something...

I tried to give you a case of those toyota coozies, but NOOOO, not enough room in your 80 for them. Another reason why a 60 is better....

I tried to give you a case of those toyota coozies, but NOOOO, not enough room in your 80 for them. Another reason why a 60 is better....

Um, Mr. Lee... If you recall I was loaded to the gills with dogs and accouterment for traveling to the beach, and had no room for 1000 coozies or metal tech pint glasses. I told you and josh that I would gladly pick them up from you when I returned but noooo, now nobody knows where they are. So put that in your 60 pipe and smoke it, cause it's gotta be good stuff....:grinpimp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom