UC chat (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I drive here regularly. Not today though! If I hadn’t of sold the snorkel already I could have price gouged it pretty good
52EA7038-B34D-41C1-B36A-D21B864AA420.jpeg

0EC13995-7AC3-4839-B655-59DF43725E4B.jpeg

I use that one myself, in that area I imagine a bunch of roads are like that.

Here’s a “what if” question...

The LX has no 3rd row seats and I’m working through what I want for storage. Because I have no seats, I was thinking about removing the seatbelts.

would it be possible to replace the tired belts in the 62 with these? I haven’t researched it yet. It just came to mind.

Same principle, I got my dads small bulldozer stuck one time and my brother chained a tree to the tracks. rolled right up and over it, got the tree to the back, unhooked it and rode off. Sometimes I think my brother was smarter than I gave him credit for.

Wow

2020_03_05_00.43.31.jpg

You might search mud for more about these guys. Here's one:

Had a member reach out with heavy news. Asked not to share details, but if you are the praying type, it would be a good idea and the Big Guy will know who you are talking about.

Had a member reach out with heavy news. Asked not to share details, but if you are the praying type, it would be a good idea and the Big Guy will know who you are talking about.

Praying....

At musc for Aaron to have a heart Cath. Diagnostic in nature so not expecting bad news. Just hoping to get back home before the corona virus zombie apocalypse starts.

Just introducing myself. I am moving from the St Louis area to upstate SC this year. Just finishing up the little things before listing our house on the market. Hope it sells quickly, because IL is going to hell in a hand basket, and there’s no wheeling places within an hour of where I live.

Zac

Just introducing myself. I am moving from the St Louis area to upstate SC this year. Just finishing up the little things before listing our house on the market. Hope it sells quickly, because IL is going to hell in a hand basket, and there’s no wheeling places within an hour of where I live.

Zac
Welcome in advance!

Somebody had to say it. If you are on septic it is even more of an issue. Had a buddy whose wife swore by the flushable wipe that seemed to be in vogue several years ago (they had a Superbowl commercial even). After his septic backed up he got to see the damage first hand. Now I think I need to go wash my hands again. :poop::rofl:
1585242279783.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom