Land Cruiser Heaven (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
After 3 months with no communication from the owners about my order I have demanded a refund. This is the 2nd order I have placed with LCH. I was advised by members here to give them a chance after my first order took 2 months. I did. I placed another order and wasted 3 months. I can not fathom how any business can remain in operation when they are completely clueless.

After 3 months with no communication from the owners about my order I have demanded a refund. This is the 2nd order I have placed with LCH. I was advised by members here to give them a chance after my first order took 2 months. I did. I placed another order and wasted 3 months. I can not fathom how any business can remain in operation when they are completely clueless.

Hi Tom,

You can always call me anytime for an order update. I am sorry for wasting your time. I have refunded your order. When we met at the Relic Run I explained to you that everything comes from Colombia in containers and that the next container would be in September. I can completely understand your frustrations. We are working to improve our turnaround times. I am in the process of a whole supply chain overhaul which will improve numerous items. I hope that in the future you will give me the opportunity to earn your business once again. Have a great day!

Has anyone that’s bought from LCH been satisfied with them?

I bought a leather kit from Frank. Everything went smooth. Yes, it took awhile to be delivered but the time frame was discussed and understood. However, this was many years ago. I’m hoping he’s still a standup guy. ...because I’m needing to order the second row seats.

I got a partial order from him after about 5 months, several emails and a few posts on his mud page, he ended up refunding part of the payment for the missing parts. one out of three delivered, I was just happy to get some parts , fortunately the one that I really need, and just be done with it. I had pm him and he said that he was getting out of the part reselling business so he may not be taking orders

Anybody hear from Frank recently or has he dropped off the board? I did receive a set of middle row replacement leather from him however the dye color isn't even close to the OEM grey or the Metric TLC grey that I a already have on the front seats. 6 months down the road and still no resolution at this point. I understand that he travels extensively but at some point everybody starts to run out of patience.

I know exactly how you feel. I have been waiting for a simple leather steering wheel cover from Landcruiser Heaven for over 3 months. Another 2 weeks and another 2 weeks, but it never comes. I think my promised refund will end up the same way, it will never come. These guys are hopeless, pass on using them.

tstepp920 did you ever get your refund from Land Cruiser Heaven ?

Aussieg

I know exactly how you feel. I have been waiting for a simple leather steering wheel cover from Landcruiser Heaven for over 3 months. Another 2 weeks and another 2 weeks, but it never comes. I think my promised refund will end up the same way, it will never come. These guys are hopeless, pass on using them.

tstepp920 did you ever get your refund from Land Cruiser Heaven ?

Aussieg
After exposing him on MUD I did. I would abandon my project if I had to deal with Land Cruiser Heaven again.

Frank- Here's your chance to speak up and defend or answer why you have ignored my PM's for months. I absolutely NEVER should have sent you a piece of leather from my truck (which was colored and dyed correctly) which I now can't replace. And to top that off, you provided replacement 2nd row leather which isn't even a close match to the factory color. I guess I'm stuck with it since you've done nothing to correct it and simply ignore my PM's at this point. How nice.

If other MUD folks read this, my advice is steer far, far away. You can't run a business when you completely ignore clients after taking their money and providing a product (which took approximately 4 months to receive) that isn't correct.

I wanted to like Frank but the lack of communication and grossly sub par product really make him OFF LIMITS to do business with. I waited 2 years and almost $25+k for a Colombian frame on restore job then had to sell it for a loss after getting it and it being unsafe to drive and just not mechanically what it was described to be. To unload it I had to take another cruiser as partial payment that Frank was suppose to do a light restore on and split the sale with me. Needless to say I never got the money from that sale and he just ignores my texts and emails.
I will be hiring a attorney in the near future-

Hi Tony919,
I'm in Australia and was about to place an order with LCH. I'm reading a few bad reviews here. Does anyone on here know if the 40 series body panels from LCH are up to standard or even available?
I haven't seen any reviews about the body panels. Should I steer clear ?

Hi Tony919,
I'm in Australia and was about to place an order with LCH. I'm reading a few bad reviews here. Does anyone on here know if the 40 series body panels from LCH are up to standard or even available?
Don’t make yourself miserable. You’ll be lucky to get any response at all after they have your money. Based on the comments here it has only gotten worse.

Well for what it’s worth I just ordered some rear barn doors for my 40. It did state right there in the description to allow 4-6 weeks I think he said. I called him right after I placed the order, he answered, seemed like a nice enough guy. Planning on doing this as a Winter project anyways. Hope it goes well, I really like the look and price of these barn doors ..
Hi Tony919,

Hi Tony919,

yes steer very clear from lch, we have a hard enough time dealing with him and hes based in the us and I doubt that since you would have to deal international that it would be any better. if you do plan on using him, which I cant recommend, you might as well get a small pile of money and light it on fire, less headache and at least you can watch the money burn.

I would try cruseryard or a different vender here on the site, ive used cruiser yard and got exactly what I ordered the first time and pricing was reasonable

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom