UC chat (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

D980684E-2485-464F-806F-588E39108309.jpeg

Magnet for the cruiser!

20200403_130603.jpg

So far I think I have been okay about limiting TV. Still have work and health, and it is spring so there are things needing done at the house. If we do get shut in, this was all part of my plan for never having seen a single episode of Game of Thrones or Breaking Bad. :cool:

This is week two of plant shutdown. Found out a couple hrs ago BMW does not plant to come up until end of April. I may be on employment next week.

I have been getting work done around the house however.

20200404_182610.jpg

20200402_195556.jpg

20200401_194009.jpg

Was able to level out the RTT finally. Straps needed adjusting from the inside.

20200411_135722.jpg

Hope everyone is safe this morning. Seneca got hit really hard. Borgwarner was hammered from what pics I have seen.

I reached out to morgan and co., but have not heard back.

Hope everyone is safe this morning. Seneca got hit really hard. Borgwarner was hammered from what pics I have seen.

Am hearing the same but no specifics.....mother in law without power off Old Buncombe Rd near Furman, Duke saying it will be about 6:30 pm until restored. No damage in our area.

BorgWarner
608B945D-71A8-4EE1-86BE-58A88E327683.jpeg

Did hear back from Morgan. SEO had no damage and they were good.

I found new on-hold music for @Trollhole

What’s up guys. Thinking about planning a long trip. Maybe leaving Thursday and riding trails and finding a new spot to camp each night. Let me know if there are any interests!

There are moments that I would like to be furloughed to go do something like this right now but I've got to suck it up and count my blessings that I'm busier than ever with my company bringing in masks to offset our losses in sales due to all of this......

What’s up guys. Thinking about planning a long trip. Maybe leaving Thursday and riding trails and finding a new spot to camp each night. Let me know if there are any interests!
No way I can make Thursday, but maybe Friday night through Sunday if I know where you are to meet. Similar situation to Jeff but maybe I can get away for a day.

No way I can make Thursday, but maybe Friday night through Sunday if I know where you are to meet. Similar situation to Jeff but maybe I can get away for a day.

I am going to try to map out where I’m going today and I’ll let you guys know the plan. Maybe whoever wants to can meet up on whatever days they can.

Reactions: AJR

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom