Training Sign Up for June (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

jamesurq

Reefmonkey
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
reefmonkey.com
Sorry for the intrusion into chat. We had a wheeling event for our club that we had to cancel.... the training and private trail rides are still available through a private company that has agreed to social distancing guidelines/etc. We need a place outside of the club forum to keep the sign up sheet so that the folks that are organizing training and rides can be aware of who's coming.

Please thank your trainers/trail leaders - they're out there because they love it. They could have cancelled on us, but chose to still offer us the training even though it's no longer a club event.

If you would like to be taken off this list, let me know. If you'd like someone added, send me a note. We have LOTS of room on the Big Creek run - most of us have chosen "easy" since we were bringing our relics. Now that it's not a relic run anymore, consider bringing something with sliders and having fun on the Big Creek trail ride instead.

ORGANIZED PRIVATE TRAIL RUNS AND TRAINING FOR URE OPENING WEEKEND (June 4-7th)

Those of you wanting to take advantage of free training and trail rides that are being made available by OEX as well as camping at Shadowlands, please sign up below.

EASY TRAILS: (GRAND OVERLAND)
Participants: @dbenke (FJ40) @SchnooderValve (FJ40) @jsharrell (FJ40) @reundo (BJ70) [USER=97795]@ontherxs (HJ60) @blue74 @amay3 (FZJ80) @Jaeco (FJC) @EZride @GregFrench (FJCruiser) @jamesurq @TigerCruiser
@Comet
@greenseaman
@cwatts
@ErikinSC

MEDIUM/HARD: BIG CREEK
@manunavasd4x4
@9780MOP (80 Series) @Cornhusker @omspach3 @SeanLX
@greenseaman (4runner) @raanderson77 (FJ62) @muddonkey (FJ40) @matzell @ontherxs (FJ60)
@NCLARKIN @4LowandSlow

TRAINING SIGNUPS:

Thursday Afternoon - OFF ROAD 101/102 (Mixed Class) (2PM-5PM) 10 of 15 Participant spots available

@EZride
@jamesurq
@Seth lx450
@Comet
@cwatts
@ErikinSC

Friday Morning - OFF ROAD 101 (8AM-12NOON) 4 spots open
Confirmed:

@SchnooderValve
@9780MOP
@jsharrell
@reundo
@Cornhusker
@omspach3
@blue74
@NCLARKIN
@jamesurq
@GregFrench
@greenseaman
@cwatts
@seanroe1
@ErikinSC

WAIT LIST:

Friday Afternoon - OFF ROAD 102 (2PM-5PM) CLASS FULL
Confirmed:

@SchnooderValve
@9780MOP
@jsharrell
@reundo
@Cornhusker
@omspach3
@SeanLX
@manunavasd4x4
@ontherxs
@NCLARKIN
@EZride
@jamesurq
@GregFrench
@TigerCruiser
@greenseaman
Waitlist: @cwatts @seanroe1 @ErikinSC

Last edited:
@jamesurq I won’t be able to attend please free up my spots for others on the waitlist. Currently on the list for 101/102 on Friday and the easy run on Saturday.

Updated. Thanks for letting us know.

James...you can take me off the trail list. I’m not going to be able to make it. Looking forward to the next opportunity though!

Oh man... Can we fit ONE more rig on the Friday afternoon training?????
(Unless someone drops, of course)

What time will the trail runs be? I will be able to get up there Thursday afternoon and would like to ride Big Creek Friday and Grand Overland on Saturday with a few of the Low Country guys. Thanks!

I will be attending the Training, but I can be removed from the trail rides. Will we meet OEX here (4026 NC-109, Troy, NC 27371)? And at what time Friday morning?
Yes - Training meets at the OEX location across from the Outpost. Friday morning - 8AM

@greenseaman - As of now, the trail runs will be at 9AM on Saturday, we'll confirm with @izzyandsue and his trainers what time works best for them - but those trail runs will also originate at the OEX location and head to either Big Creek or Grand Overland.

As far as a Friday Big Creek ride, I'm not sure. We will have to ask if it's possible with the training schedule..

as info, we have lots of room for the Saturday private access to Big Creek. Feel free to have the Low country guys sign up here so we can give a fairly accurate count to the OEX trail leaders.

9AM at OEXTC for Trail ride sounds magnanimous!

Glad you pinged me, I didnt know this thread existed.
We are here hiding from Regina?

Put me on the waiting list for the Friday 102 afternoon class. Otherwise, if someone wants to get a group to ride ure trails on Friday, let me know! I’ll be looking for something to do!

Put me on the waiting list for the Friday 102 afternoon class. Otherwise, if someone wants to get a group to ride ure trails on Friday, let me know! I’ll be looking for something to do!
If we don't get into the Friday afternoon class I will join you.

TAGGING EVERYONE A SECOND TIME>

IF YOU"RE ON THIS LIST AND WANT TO BE TAKEN OFF _ PLEASE SEND ME A NOTE OR POST UP.
Participants: @dbenke (FJ40) @CUSailor (FJ40)@SchnooderValve (FJ40) @FloTheFJ60 (FJ60) @jsharrell (FJ40) @reundo (BJ70) @ClemsonCruiser (FJ40) @Hallout (FJ60) @ontherxs (HJ60) @blue74 @amay3 (FZJ80) @Jaeco (FJC) @EZride @GregFrench (FJCruiser) @jamesurq @TigerCruiser

MEDIUM/HARD: BIG CREEK
@manunavasd4x4
@9780MOP (80 Series) @Cornhusker @omspach3 @SeanLX
@greenseaman (4runner) @raanderson77 (FJ62) @muddonkey (FJ40) @matzell @ontherxs (FJ60)
@NCLARKIN @4LowandSlow

TRAINING SIGNUPS:

Thursday Afternoon - OFF ROAD 101/102 (Mixed Class) (2PM-5PM) 10 of 15 Participant spots available

@ontherxs
@EZride
@GregFrench
@jamesurq
@Seth lx450

Friday Morning - OFF ROAD 101 (8AM-12NOON) 1 opening.
Confirmed:

@CUSailor
@SchnooderValve
@9780MOP
@jsharrell
@reundo
@Boomstick
@Cornhusker
@omspach3
@amay3
@Hallout
@blue74
@NCLARKIN
@jamesurq
@GregFrench

WAIT LIST:

Friday Afternoon - OFF ROAD 102 (2PM-5PM) CLASS FULL
Confirmed:

@CUSailor
@SchnooderValve
@9780MOP
@jsharrell
@reundo
@Boomstick
@Cornhusker
@omspach3
@SeanLX
@manunavasd4x4
@amay3
@ontherxs
@NCLARKIN
@EZride
@jamesurq

Waitlist: @GregFrench @TigerCruiser

June 4-7th... That has been the date since the CRR was changed back in March..... Thread title "June"....

Super sorry to hear that man. That SUCKS. Make the most of it and camp for the weekend anyway. You can find primitive dispersed camping on the trails. You're welcome to come up to Greensboro area for the night, I can see about rounding up a small group for beers and such.. We're about an hour up the road.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom