Training Sign Up for June (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Mike, all I can say is that only a genius would do such a thing. I know first hand. If James didnt save my ass I would be arriving soon too:

Sent: Wednesday, May 27, 2020 9:35 AM
To: Ismael Sanchez <izzysanchez1@icloud.com>
Subject: Re: I am your huckleberry

It's next weekend..... June 4-7th....

On Wed, May 27, 2020 at 8:31 AM Ismael Sanchez <izzysanchez1@icloud.com> wrote:

James,

Good morning. Assuming we are still on for tomorrow through Saturday, I haven’t heard back from OEX yet so we can coordinate whos doing what, hope to do that today. Do you have a roster or agenda for each day? I wasn’t privy to the emails that went out so not sure what was said or expected, if different from the RR. Thanks.

Izzy Sanchez, VP North America
I4WDTA Certified Trainer
Overlanding in the Southeastern US

Tread Lightly Master Tread Trainer
704-401-4041
K4DTA HAM

I wasn't gonna say it. :)

Sorry to hear that. @GregFrench - moved you off the wait list.

Anyone - let me know if you have changes/additions - Need to have a reasonable tally for the classes.

I took a group photo of the training class...
20200529_082738.jpg

I took a group photo of the training class...
View attachment 2323372
Oh, yeah...we do have a rule that instructors must personally drive modified vehicles like that on the obstacle course and trails. I wish it wasn’t so, but it’s a rule you see...

@jamesurq

Thursday 101/102 class

Saturday easy ride

first gen tundra.

@Boomstick i hope you are still coming next weekend. The trucks already packed man!!

Can you sign me up for the easy trail ride and any classes with a spot open.

I'm in for Friday morning and afternoon. 1 issue....

60 won't be done by then. Bringing the 4Runner. Can I still get in on the classes?

@JohnVee

I will be happy just to sit in the Shadowlands field and watch the clouds go by. Gaucho is in the back yard awaiting a lift into the back of the truck.

I will be arriving mid-day / early afternoon Thursday. If in early enough, I would be interested in joining the Thursday afternoon class, and if not - I'd like a spot waiting for the Friday AM class. Will be trail riding on Friday & Sat. I am bringing a buddy, Jason.

'74 - FJ40 (3.73 and 33's....and sucking air thru that old Weber still.)

FYI - you will all be receiving an email from the President of ONSC reitterating that the official event is canceled because of continued concern that this event might be still misconstrued as part of ONSC.

It is not ONSC or TLCA sanctioned, we made that clear. If you have any questions, please send me a private note or email.

Looking forward to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom