Trail Tailor Offerings- Racks, Sliders, Control Arms and Misc (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Jason, I have a couple of questions on the hidden which mount. First, what is your eta of having some made up for sale? Second, what are some good front license plate mounting ideas for those with the hidden winch? I hate that I even need to ask, but you will get pulled over in MO without a plate on the front. Or maybe I just have that look.

Jason, I have a couple of questions on the hidden which mount. First, what is your eta of having some made up for sale? Second, what are some good front license plate mounting ideas for those with the hidden winch? I hate that I even need to ask, but you will get pulled over in MO without a plate on the front. Or maybe I just have that look.

I just cut a few and need to get cleaned up and to powder, approx. 5-7 day lead time currently. I recommend the Cascadia Flipster for the front plate.

Amazon product ASIN B0716K9LDK

but most guys just move the plate above the fairlead and re-attach.

Last edited:

Amazon

I used this one, and it worked great.

I just cut a few and need to get cleaned up and to powder, approx. 5-7 day lead time currently. I recommend the Cascadia Flipster for the front plate.

Amazon product ASIN B0716K9LDK

but most guys just move the plate above the fairlead and re-attach.
Great info, thanks for the quick reply!

Amazon

I used this one, and it worked great.
What are the different cm options referring to? Spacing for the holes? Thanks by the way, haven’t seen anything like this.

Rear shock guard are dialed in... Aired down to 15# and no touching on a stock 16" wheel and tire. My 200 series are tighter to the rim than these.

If you're running a wheel spacer or offset rim, nothing to worry about with the old version.

J

IMG_20200330_110300310.jpg

IMG_20200330_110414231.jpg

Last edited:
What are the different cm options referring to? Spacing for the holes? Thanks by the way, haven’t seen anything like this.

They're referring to the mounting hole spacing. I ordered the 18cm version and it mounted right up.

Shock guards look great Jason! Thanks for supporting this community!

They're referring to the mounting hole spacing. I ordered the 18cm version and it mounted right up.
Great,thanks. Seems like an affordable solution.

Nice work Jason, looking forward to the SAS. I think I’m getting pretty serious on it. Would be a better option than going to a 105 here in a couple years when we can import. Can keep the v8 and I’m already armored up, etc.

Here is how I remounted my plate. I just moved the plate up, drilled 2 new holes and done. The HWM is very nice.

View attachment 2259982
Hmm. Seems simple and cheap enough. And I assume if law enforcement in Cali doesn’t have a s*** fit about it, this can be done anywhere.

Is this going to be a stocked item on your website?

I brought in a set of headers for a customer and a spare set of headers and CAT back for resale too. I'll be gauging interest on these and if there is enough interest I'll work with my Australian exhaust MFG to make more.

J

I brought in a set of headers for a customer and a spare set of headers and CAT back for resale too. I'll be gauging interest on these and if there is enough interest I'll work with my Australian exhaust MFG to make more.

J

gonna guess these won't meet cali emissions standards...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom