Builds Trail Tailor- Custom Armor Build plus a few things (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Jason,

I am also interested in a front bumper (LX570) and the rear bumper too please. Thanks.

Guys,

I have one 200 Tough Dog suspension kit available. As most know we are packing and moving and I'd prefer not to move suspension kits.

I had a guy that wanted the kit, but disappeared, so I'll sell it now.

Front struts are assembled with 41mm foam cells.
I have 41mm or 45mm 9 stage adjustable shocks for the rear
light (0-660# load) or constant rear coils (661-1100# load)

Also a few adjustable panhard bars, tow points and RLCA skids left.

PM me for special pricing on the lift.

Jason

Just a heads up, a RTT (roof top tent) and awning group buy will commence soon. I'm placing a stocking order for the Redding shop and will extend a good sized discount onto all.

I'll post a link soon.

Jason

TT extended 2-3 person

IMG_20161026_121706053.jpg

Extended w/ annex

1.jpg

Standard 2-3 person

STD TT2.jpg

roof top tent 5 (2).jpg

Tent buy is updated.

The extended tents are the only ones remaining and pics of the batwing awning are up for viewing.

All the ladders have been upgraded to the telescopic design at no cost. Everyone can thank the Rover group and my buddy (and his group) in SA for this free upgrade.

Jason

Burn table and compressor arrived at the Redding shop this week.

One more trip of my shop things and then North American will deliver all the other stuff to our temporary house.

So shop, warehouse, and temp house are all good to go now... WHEW!!!! IH8MOVING!!!

I want to thank everyone for their patience during the shutdown, move and waiting for the new 200 bumpers and racks to be released along with standard TT 200 series products.. I should have everything finalized in the next 5-8 weeks and then business as usual.

I have many 200 guys wanting armor and I will get to this as soon as I can.

Thank you,

J

IMG_20171010_152722725.jpg

Congrats on the new digs and welcome to California!

Burn table and compressor arrived at the Redding shop this week.

One more trip of my shop things and then North American will deliver all the other stuff to our temporary house.

So shop, warehouse, and temp house are all good to go now... WHEW!!!! IH8MOVING!!!

I want to thank everyone for their patience during the shutdown, move and waiting for the new 200 bumpers and racks to be released along with standard TT 200 series products.. I should have everything finalized in the next 5-8 weeks and then business as usual.

I have many 200 guys wanting armor and I will get to this as soon as I can.

Thank you,

J

View attachment 1554972

Well after 20 days in a hotel our home furnishings arrived today. Shop is 90% ready, just little things here and there to re-position and inventory to add as it comes in. Office is full of packing and boxes for the time being. New desk is still in its box....

So, Monday I'll get after it again! Most things are available on the website again and I have 15- 200 lift kits on the boat from Tough Dog now. I'll be in touch with @tony P for the Tony 2 bumpers in a few weeks once things settle down and I get some custom builds and orders out of the way.

Shop is a little crowded until my other unit is a little more organized for overflow pallets, vehicles and the forklift. Later next week hopefully.

J

IMG_20171123_113414937.jpg
IMG_20171123_120557926.jpg
IMG_20171123_120652748.jpg

Tough Dog lifts are back in stock now.

I have 3- 200s coming in over the next 10 weeks for bumpers, sliders and my new modular aluminum rack design.

Thanks guys for all the patience, moving a shop and house sucks, but I'm up and running again.

J

Sounds like things are coming along nicely in your new shop!

Do you have a link to your new modular rack somewhere? Sounds interesting.
I've been frustrated with offerings from Front-Runner which seem to stand off so high (I assume for their optional tables to fit), and no longer offer their lower-profile mounts.

EDIT: I just found your rack info here:
40-55-60-70-80-100 & 200 Roof Racks and Mounts

Thanks

Sounds like things are coming along nicely in your new shop!

Do you have a link to your new modular rack somewhere? Sounds interesting.
I've been frustrated with offerings from Front-Runner which seem to stand off so high (I assume for their optional tables to fit), and no longer offer their lower-profile mounts.

EDIT: I just found your rack info here:
40-55-60-70-80-100 & 200 Roof Racks and Mounts

Thanks

100, 200 and GX470 racks will look similar to the 60 rack. These will sit approx. 7/8" off the roof line and weigh less than 60#, 3/16" structure, rails and fairing. Mounting will more than likely be aluminum on these too.

J

Interested in a front bumper also - watching this thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom