Tracy City-August 15 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TeddyBoy

Knighted by the King of MUD himself
Threads
Website
www.novatelco.com
This is gonna be a good ride. We're hooking up with the Damn Locals 4wd club so they can show us around. Camping is available and more details will be coming in the next several days.

We'll be in the Mont Eagle area for some very diverse wheeling. Here's a little taste of a river crossing Robert did last year.

Meeting location 9 AM Saturday Aug 15
flying j truck stop - Google Maps

Attendees:
Tkinze +1
BGarcia
[STRIKE]Schmitty's old man[/STRIKE]
[STRIKE]Houston53+2[/STRIKE]
Radioridge
Rallytaco
Pillguy
tlloyd
radioridge
stockrunner
Blucrzr

Cid??
mstocks??
[STRIKE]Schmitty[/STRIKE]
[STRIKE]DownhillDave[/STRIKE]

Last edited:
Let me see if I can get this power steering fixed.

Do you think I can get through the mud this time without the humiliation of Morris Mountain and Durhamtown?

:)
This is gonna be a good ride. We're hooking up with the Damn Locals 4wd club so they can show us around. Camping is available and more details will be coming in the next several days.

We'll be in the Mont Eagle area for some very diverse wheeling. Here's a little taste of a river crossing Robert did last year.

I'm still working out the details with the Damn Locals Club and will post once I know about the meeting place and time

Looks and sounds like a good time. But my truck may be in pieces in preperation for Arkansas in October so I may not make it, but we'll see.

I am planning on going, as well as some of my friends with J@@ps, I have wheeled Mont Eagle a lot in the past and it is a great time with miles and miles of trails. There is a lot of mild wheeling up there and there is even more EXTREME.

that has nothing at all to do with our club in any way shape or form!!!!

I am in, just fixed the steering. Have to check with the girlfriend to see if she wants to come and if there are hotels nearby?

I am in, just fixed the steering. Have to check with the girlfriend to see if she wants to come and if there are hotels nearby?

Steve Curley works for Jamerson Inn, he says there's a hotel about 10 miles away. He's working on a group rate for us but no promises just yet.

hmmmmm...

"DUCKTOWN, Tenn. (AP) - A minor earthquake rattled the mountainous area of southeastern Tennessee, western North Carolina and northern Georgia on Saturday morning. No damage or injuries were immediately reported.

The U.S. Geological Survey said the 3.2-magnitude temblor happened about 11 a.m. Saturday. Its epicenter was located about 55 miles east of Chattanooga, near the town of Ducktown."

I was in Monteagle the past two days. Didn't feel the earthquake. I drove the cruiser up there, but didn't do any wheeling. I had to replace a rear axle seal before I took off and I wanted to take it easy at first to make sure the seal was doing its job.

I might try to make this trip. I'd be up and back that day and would have my son with me, so we'll see as it gets closer.

Cant make this date unfortunately...have plans with the woman that conflict.

Ted,
The rest stop I was thinking about on I-75 North is actually a truck weigh station
so Im guessing that's out.
There's a Flying J truck stop at the Resaca exit at higway 136 exit 320.
plenty of parking. this is a few miles north of Calhoun.

if we meet in atl. or just north I would recomend that we meet early (7 or 7:30) so that we don't get up there and start wheeling at lunch time like we did last month at duram town.

Good call Ben, Since we're coming from all over the place let's say here at 9:00 AM. the ATL group can hook up like Patrick said in time to make the trek up 75

flying j truck stop - Google Maps

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom