Tracy City-August 15 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Y'all have a good time. I am jealous that I can't be there. I'd be good to ride again.

Not to preach, but just to remind everyone. Please TreadLightly and stay on the trail. Don't run trails that you don't know for sure are open and please stay out of waterways (even if they are dry) except to cross them at as close to 90 degrees as possible.

We've all just witnessed Tellico closing and now one of our favorite expedition areas is getting smaller and smaller. Keep it on the trail, clean up as you go, and remember:

Travel responsibly
Respect the rights of others
Educate yourself
Avoid sensitive areas
Do your part

Tread Lightly - Responsible Four Wheeling

Thanks for allowing me to yap about this...please don't call me a big dork behind my back. ;)

Some of us will be towing our rigs up to Tracy City. Where is a good place to leave our tow rigs? Save o lot parking lot @ the BP station?

We have a place about a mile from the trail head. So don't unload at the BP. When me or Brent get there we will show you the way. I will let Brent meet the bunch at Save O Lot and I will stay at the truck stop (exit 135) in Monteagle to pick up the late bunch. Then we will make our way to the trail head. C-y'all in the morning. If everyone thinks they can find Save O Lot then I will just go there. Post up in y'all want me to meet y'all at the truck stop.

I would definately be up for camping fri night if anyone else
is interested. Not sure if the boss will give me a kitchen pass
for sat night, but will try if that is only opportunity.

Not gonna happen for me tonight. Just cant get away this evening and frankly just too darn miserable in the woos in the summer.

We have a place about a mile from the trail head. So don't unload at the BP. When me or Brent get there we will show you the way. I will let Brent meet the bunch at Save O Lot and I will stay at the truck stop (exit 135) in Monteagle to pick up the late bunch. Then we will make our way to the trail head. C-y'all in the morning. If everyone thinks they can find Save O Lot then I will just go there. Post up in y'all want me to meet y'all at the truck stop.

If I can make it up the big hill on 24N w/ the 40 in tow, that sounds like a plan. Otherwise, I might have to unload it on the interstate to get up the hill.:eek:

I will be with the crew leaving from Calhoun. I gues the plan is to still meet you at the Monteagle exit?

Any thoughts Ted?

I am going to miss this ride too. I was really looking forward to seeing this place to but I have too many other things going on this weekend I can't get out of. My power steering pump is still on the outs and can't work on it before the ride tomorrow. Have fun take lots of pictures so I can see what I missed out on.

I am going to miss this ride too. I was really looking forward to seeing this place to but I have too many other things going on this weekend I can't get out of. My power steering pump is still on the outs and can't work on it before the ride tomorrow. Have fun take lots of pictures so I can see what I missed out on.

Off with his head!

If I can make it up the big hill on 24N w/ the 40 in tow, that sounds like a plan. Otherwise, I might have to unload it on the interstate to get up the hill.:eek:

I will be with the crew leaving from Calhoun. I gues the plan is to still meet you at the Monteagle exit?

Any thoughts Ted?

We're trying to get everyone that is coming from the ATL area to meet at the flying J just north of Calhoun at 9 AM (map in the first post). There are some folks that will be meeting in Tracy City as it's more convenient for them to go directly there instead of the Flying J. Chances are w wont make Tacy City until 10:30 AM EASTERN time or 9:30+/- CST.

Hey guys, Melissa and I will be there tomorrow and will meet the Atlanta crew 9am at the flying J.

Mike

That's fine with me. I'll be setting on the left side of the road just past the truck stop. Can't miss me. Black Dodge 2500 w/ a 30ft gooseneck. Black 4runner with an orange cage loaded on the back. There is a parking lot right there to park in.

That's fine with me. I'll be setting on the left side of the road just past the truck stop. Can't miss me. Black Dodge 2500 w/ a 30ft gooseneck. Black 4runner with an orange cage loaded on the back. There is a parking lot right there to park in.

PM sent, shoot me your cell #. Thanks,

Kodek--:clap::clap:

Alright Guys--sleep well tonight, it's gonna be a looooooong day.

DON'T BE LATE!!!!!!!!! We're leaving the Flying J at 9 AM----Pillguy... this means you!

See y'all at the FJ (Flying J) at 9 est. I'm throwing some camping crap in the back of the truck in case anyone else feels adventurous Sat night.

So that means 845am for me....
:)
Alright Guys--sleep well tonight, it's gonna be a looooooong day.

DON'T BE LATE!!!!!!!!! We're leaving the Flying J at 9 AM----Pillguy... this means you!

well its 10:15 and we are still workin on our junk. dont guess i'll get much sleep but i'll be there.

had a good ride . hope everyone makes it home oK. will post some pics in the morning

click on pic to see slide show

It sounds like Ben and Ted are still broke on the trail but they have parts lined up and ready to go. Hopefully its not another late night for them.

What happened, we left around 530pm and got home. THey were debating on riding other areas on way back to trailers.
It sounds like Ben and Ted are still broke on the trail but they have parts lined up and ready to go. Hopefully its not another late night for them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom