Toyota Part No.: 42601-60072 WHEEL, DISC ARE BLACK FROM TOYOTA NOT GRAY (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a 1978 FJ40 and I am trying to source 5 OEM 15" steel wheels and cannot find the answer to my question. I even called the local Toyota dealership who proved to be of no help. They had no idea what color these steel wheels are. I've found a bunch of pictures on-line but I don't know if they have been painted or not.

Does anyone know what the standard color these wheels are? And if possible could you post a picture of them as shipped? And if anyone knows a good source I would be open. The best price I have found is $95/wheel.

Toyota Part No.: 42601-60072
WHEEL, DISC

Toyota OEM Steel Wheel 12 inch.png

FWIW - Originally they were grey. The ones you get now are black. As for purchasing a set, contact @beno

Thanks for the feedback. Anyone know if someone somewhere made this OEM style in a wider rim width to accept a 12.50 tire? I think the OEM specs say not to run anything larger than a 10.5 on this wheel but I would like to run a 12.5 on this style wheel.

Paint the weights...;)

I have heard good things about Stockton Wheel. They can widen stock wheels or maybe they have something in 15x8 or 15x10.

Stockton Wheel

If you mean disc brake caliper/rotor clearance I would think so as long as the centers and backspace are stock.

+1 on Rustoleum Smoke gray

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom