TORT: The ONSC Rant Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Elizabeth Warren is proposing transferring some $640 billion of student debt to the tax payer!

Sounds like a great plan for those of us that DO pay our bills to unite in a tax revolt. I pay my own damn bills, I'll be damned if I will contribute to pay off the debt on someone else's education.

Where the hell is the steam coming out my ears icon

Stan, like the other politicians they are trying to buy the votes of the sheeple who just don't know better, even with a degree. They simply lack common sense!

Then there’s the Russians, all the politicians in their pockets helping Russia manage the US. I grew up with Russians as enemies, swore an oath to kill the defend against the bastards. Now what ?

Then there’s the Russians, all the politicians in their pockets helping Russia manage the US. I grew up with Russians as enemies, swore an oath to kill the defend against the bastards. Now what ?

The oath you took to defend the Constitution from all enemies, foreign and domestic has no expiration date! I would gladly enter the service again if needed to protect the USA!

I was watching this tv "news" program and it was SO twisted: Girl goes to Texas A&M takes on $70K of debt and then can't pay her huge debt or do her dream job: signing up people to vote at the elections board. F man - you don't need a degree to do that - and we have Seniors who can do that job for free . . . . .sad stuff. It was trying to push free education :(

I was watching this tv "news" program and it was SO twisted: Girl goes to Texas A&M takes on $70K of debt and then can't pay her huge debt or do her dream job: signing up people to vote at the elections board. F man - you don't need a degree to do that - and we have Seniors who can do that job for free . . . . .sad stuff. It was trying to push free education :(
That kind-of reminds me of this:

1564407755859.png

I know this is just a meme, but I see it all the time...people with no marketable skills. Total underachievers, but money is not a problem. How does this happen? Inheritance maybe? No problem with huge debt?

Salamander training is expensive, Dave, those people make millions! Those shows are all staged, just like the "Judge Whatever" shows are staged. Now, the HGTV ones are typically in Canada, so 1.3M Canadian is like $48K.

Hold the presses, Stranger Things, just finished it a few mins ago. Hopper dies! Hopper dies! That sheet aint right, WTF Hopper!

You don't see his body and no actual kill shot . . . .

Hopper’s not dead. He’ll be back. Pretty sure I read an article that he’s signed up for the next season.

Glad the focus wasn’t on Will this season. Weak character and the kid playing him drives me nuts. Looks like a pansy. Otherwise known as a Snowflake nowadays. Sick of them, too. Life isn’t fair - deal with it. This country has made mistakes in the past, but it is still the best, greatest hope for freedom in the world. Don’t like it? Pack it up and go somewhere else. Good luck enjoying a relatively peaceful life where you are not taxed to the hilt and get to live the way you want anywhere else.

There you go - from Stranger Things to Snowflakes. Too much coffee this morning, I guess.

Hold the presses, Stranger Things, just finished it a few mins ago. Hopper dies! Hopper dies! That sheet aint right, WTF Hopper!

Flips the switch.... shot goes back to the end of the catwalk and he is gone already. He'll be back

I hate when words change meaning over time and nobody informs me. I’ve still been using Snowflake as a slur towards us white people.

We prefer pigmently challenged, thank you very much

Can you still throw shade and clap back at a snowflake?

Can you still throw shade and clap back at a snowflake?

Gonna have to ask my teen for a good response there - you young guys and all your fancy talk! :)

I think throwing shade is something like doing those insult jokes like, "Your mama's so ugly that...."

I'm pretty sure that when the victim of the shade responds with a similar shade toward the instigator, that is called a clapback.

The shade and clapback can go on and on and on. Is that right, @NCFJ ? Am I even close?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom