TORT: The ONSC Rant Thread (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I turned wrenches professionally for about 10 years.
I figured if there was a bolt or screw (think dash rattles) that was there it was there for a reason.
I saw guys all the time finish a job and would have bolts left over. If I asked they would usually reply "it didn't need all those", or" it's fine"
and throw them in the spares drawer. I've had to redo some sloppy work, also.

Can I get some feedback on this??

Contracts save you in situations like this. Pay the man to avoid legal issues and to get him out of your life, complain to the people who referred him to you, then move on with life.

What the hell is going on in this country? On the same day people are in DC fighting to get the Senate to continue to fund the 911 fund that helps those sick and dying from being at ground zero and California is looking to give FREE medical care to ILLEGAL immigrants.

I intend on blasting my senators and reps on their "contact us" links about it. The 9/11 situation is a freaking abomination

I intend on blasting my senators and reps on their "contact us" links about it. The 9/11 situation is a freaking abomination

Agreed, I couldnt believe it when we had it in at the office yesterday.

The whole video is probably the best 10 minutes I've ever heard out of Jon Stewart. No script visible, no notes, just speaking straight from the heart and gut.

Can I get some feedback on this??

You would have to find out what is binding in a verbal agreement in the state work was done. It doesn't look too promising though without dragging it out in court.

The system was broken on 9/10/2001.

They could have stopped it, that has been proven.
They fed us bogus info to go to war with no plan.. We are still there.
They have basically erased the southern border to buy votes. Wages are depressed, we constantly hear that the wage gap is increasing.....while they are importing millions of uneducated, unskilled people every year. Drain on every tax payer funded system.
They get up everyday with a new plan to get the gov't intertwined deeper into the general public's lives, to increase dependence.
All the while feeding us distractions so we don't ask questions.

We will get distracted in a few days and it'll all blow over.

The whole video is probably the best 10 minutes I've ever heard out of Jon Stewart. No script visible, no notes, just speaking straight from the heart and gut.

He's had a few moments like this, and each is indefensible by the addressee. I've long wished to see him as a moderator at a nationally televised debate; it's the only time I think we'll ever see both sides lose.

He's had a few moments like this, and each is indefensible by the addressee. I've long wished to see him as a moderator at a nationally televised debate; it's the only time I think we'll ever see both sides lose.

I totally agree. It would be quite entertaining

Spent 5 god damn hours fixing the stupid club site this week and it's still ****ed. Them baddies were in deep.

Linked my new Nest thermostat to WiFi last night. 3 minutes later my netgear router/modem reverted to factory-new default settings and was no longer recognized by any of my devices. Coincidence? Beats me. Frustrating at 1:00am? Yes. Once again I’m reminded of the words of the great Homer - “Never try”. Or maybe that was Bart?

Oh, and 18 hours in the truck over the last 36 - VA to NC to VA. And a broken radiator on the 97. And a gear oil leak at the rear diff.

Did I mention my bad knees that hate any type of sitting position? My mom’s (probably) broken wrist? My dad’s sudden less-gradual slowdown? Not a good couple of days. The next couple should be very telling on the paternal health front.

Oh, oh!!! And Rafael now has all my money in exchange for a new furnace and AC while I was on vacation! Bad timing after trading a bunch of cash for an engine rebuild.

I picked the wrong week to cut off all my hair. So long Samson-like strength and luck.

People not knowing the correct usage of the word "worst" vs "worse"

John, with all the latest crap hitting all at once, maybe you will be free from more for a while.

When your peer commends you for your hair farming efforts then admits he cut all his off :D

Sorry for the s*** storm my man ....... sounds like we could use a lil smith river distraction soon
Wishing you the best of luck; be well until then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom