Things are good... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Also on the fence to keep it 24v or or do a 24v start and 12v running like my hdj81

I have the SOR repop door panels and headliner and am happy them.

Might want to do a little checking on the door panels before ordering. With your LV I assume being a Canadian import it I believe it wouldn't have had the vinyl covered door panels like US models rather just plain "wood laminate" door panels which were screwed in vs using push tabs on the US style. You may still be able to use the SOR panels without issue as I've never seen a non US LV in person to compare. Check with SOR I bet they will know.

Love your LV :beer:

Thnx guys! It was my understanding all 12hts were 24v??? That's why I was thinking of wiring it like my 81.....

Also looking for info on lvs in Canada. Can't seem to find any numbers on how many we got and when?

Thnx Dan

You can use the starter and alternator from a 2H and there is a 12v VSV you would need that is still available from Toyota.

So title can change to good from far but far from good. Finally had a chance to put the lv on the lift to look it over. Yuk!! I'm thinking of pulling the shotty soa selling off the front cable locker axle to fund an emu kit. Anyways on with the shottyness
20170405_094113.jpg
20170405_094135.jpg
20170405_094159.jpg
20170405_094059.jpg
20170405_094243.jpg

Some people should not touch a vehicle! That is some scary stuff, I like the emu idea! Spector has oem spring hangers, I would strip it all and start fresh with proper spring mounts!

Some people should not touch a vehicle! That is some scary stuff, I like the emu idea! Spector has oem spring hangers, I would strip it all and start fresh with proper spring mounts!
I'm actually thinking of getting a bj60 kit. I can put all the hangers back to stock using the big eye stuff, keep the rear 60 cable axle and use a bj42 axle I the front

Little more progress or lack there of.. getting ready to get the glass done. But first I'm sanding down the s***ty white paint and prepping for a re spray. Between the windshield frame and the roof I assume this seam should be sealed?? Also what is this cavern at the top of the a-pillar drip rail?

Thnx Dan
20170608_212224.jpg
20170608_212254.jpg

Back at work on the lv..... somehow this was missed and went to paint???? Pretty sad
20171031_112730.jpg

Any updates on this ?

Good to see some progress and hope to view this in person someday. Keep up the good work ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom