The Trail Ride Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Trail Ride to Windrock. Casey Crayford and I hit trails 22, 83, 13 until it dead ended and then to trail 11. Casey sheared off the bolts that holds in the rear axle. Stuck a shop rag in the housing and drive back to the General Store.
IMG_20171121_185145_295.jpg
IMG_20171121_185145_294.jpg
IMG_20171121_152404308_HDR.jpg
IMG_20171121_123436451.jpg
IMG_20171121_115302430_HDR.jpg

Looking to plan a trail ride before the end of the year. Throw out some ideas of places to go.

I would like to hit some of the northeast trails at Windrock or the Sand Mines

Last edited:
At the last meeting we picked Sat, Jan 20 for a trail ride. As we get closer to then post up if you can make it and we will pick a location that works for everyone. Hope to see you there.

Anyone coming down for the New Years Ride?

Hopefully the bucks will be snorting.

I've been texting around to the people that I have contacts for about our trail ride next Sat (Jan 20th). So far, we have Corey P, Joe B, Travis, Chris, and myself. If anyone else is interested post up. Also, we need to pick a time and place. I'm totally open for both. If anyone has a request let us know. If not, I'll throw out some options. - Shawn

Sounds like we are doing a trail ride on April 7th. I would like to do the Sand Mines. Never been there. Post up some ideas.

Kind of late notice, but if anyone would like to join, there is a trail ride this Saturday 9th November 2019

We will have to do another ride this winter! Had a blast.

Few pics from the trip...

untitled_01.png

untitled_02.png

Lost a fight with a tree...not sure how i managed to accomplish this. :censor:

untitled_03.png

There are a group of us from Appalachia Cruisers going to Windrock Sept 18th to do some trail riding, mild trails. There is a 70 Series gathering there also. They told us to come by their cabin and hang out and have a few drinks. All are welcome to come.

Had a great day on the trail today. Didn't start off too good. Dave broke off three studs on passenger side lower trunion on his Fj80. Trail fix just in time before the rain hit.
63242.jpeg

20210918_110346.jpg

Great day on the trail, fortunately there were plenty of talented and prepared folks and my damage was repaired quickly and the ride continued.

The 2 hour downpour that started about 15 minutes after the gear oil was added and tools were packed up just made the blue trails a bit more interesting!

Good group, we need to get another on the calendar soon!

Great day on the trail, fortunately there were plenty of talented and prepared folks and my damage was repaired quickly and the ride continued.

The 2 hour downpour that started about 15 minutes after the gear oil was added and tools were packed up just made the blue trails a bit more interesting!

Good group, we need to get another on the calendar soon!

Pretty awesome that someone had a floor jack handy to use on the trail!

Got there as you were finishing up ... But very impressive how you pulled together as a team with talent / tools / parts / supplies to make the repairs and then start wheeling again. True signs of a great group. Kudos to all.

Sorry our schedules/plans did not allow us to hit the trails together longer than we were. Until the next opportunity ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom