The Trail Ride Thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Okay Appalachia Cruisers, who is down for a trail ride March 25th???? I would like to get as many club members as possible and hang out on the trails. I have never been to the sand mines. Post up if you want to go and any place you would like to go.

Last edited:
Think I am free next weekend Ryan to wheel. Will check with the Boss just to make sure.

Nik

Think I am free next weekend Ryan to wheel. Will check with the Boss just to make sure.

Nik

Dang! I can't on the 25th I've already signed up to run a race with some buddies.

I was really hoping to make the next run to see what the new rig could do.

Nevermind. I am out.
Family commitments rule!

:doh:

Nik

Well I guess I'll see everyone at GSMTR in May then. I am working weekends in April so that is no bueno, unless someone wants to go for a night ride after 5pm.

Planning a trip to Windrock Saturday July 1st. If anyone wants to go, let me know. Not going to be a really hard ride. Just want to hit the trails. Thinking of trail 22, 27, 26, 82, 83 and maybe when leaving hitting 35 on the way out.

I would Ryan...But I will be out of town. Headed to Richmond for the weekend.

Nik

Looks like it's going to be Casey and me. Sent messages to nine guys and Casey is the only one able to go. Maybe next time guys. :)

Come to the cove ride next weekend.

I'm going to have to hit you guys up when I get the 80 back together for a shake down run.

Hey Nik. Where ya gonna be in Richmond for how long ? I'm an hour south

Work on a holiday weekend sux. P.s. I found everyone's taillight scraps but my own in the back of my truck!!!

Casey and I had a great time out on the trails at Windrock. Even got to see a snake eating a frog. We are planning a trip to the sand mines in a week or two. Keep checking in.
IMG_20170701_114044726_HDR.jpg
IMG_20170701_113132101.jpg
IMG_20170701_151747574_HDR.jpg

Glad you had fun Ryan and Casey! Maybe next time I can make it (all my things are fixed - new radiator in).

Sorry I missed your message Jeff - Was in Richmond for one day (Sunday, drove Sat and Mon). Was doing family stuff anyways so didn't have much free time! Such as life.

Next tail ride is July 15th to the Sand Mines. I'm not sure if I can make it but Casey and a few guys are going. I am trying hard to make it. Will post a time and meeting place for those interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom