The Road to a 100 and 2001 build thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Here are a few of my greatest hits from the past year or two with the truck in its current configuration.
LG7_0673.jpg

LG7_0964.jpg

LG7_1000.jpg

IMG_7484-5.jpg

LG7_3594.jpg

LG7_3903.jpg

Holy hell! I bought used spring spacers off you and my 15 year old is about to inherit that 100 (spacers gone and springs from @yeti in ga replaced them)

Hands down one of the best, well documented 100's out there. if someone was looking for turnkey...this it.

hoping the new buyer doesn't want the sliders and I can buy them off you.

It definitely helped me with figure out lift heights, tires sizes and how to install my suspensions. I'll miss tagging along behind it. But if I miss it too much, I can just go visit it at its new home across the street from my house.

27171780817_f0be8e35b0_c.jpg

So... That would be my house in the background. That also means that I was the lucky boy who got to inherit this AMAZING rig. Credit actually goes to my wife for saying "That one!".

It's good to know that Klaus Van Winkle lives across the street! I am sure that he knows more about my truck than I do! Maybe I can tag along behind Klaus?

We've made a few insignificant mods: Stove mount, table extension, 1100W Inverter, Electric Water from the Scepter Cans. I'll be sure to share those when I have pictures of them in action.

I promise to do my best to continue to share its ongoing adventures. I'm neither the mechanic that Paul is, nor am I anywhere near as good as a photographer. But you should see some pics soon of the next chapter for this rig. She has tentatively been names "Roxanne" for her red lights in the back (spelled "Rocks, Sand, ....") She rolls out this morning to start her first real adventure with me as her pilot.

And, just for good measure, my name is Paul, too.

sick build!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom