Builds The Oddball 80 - Middle East GX Renovation (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It looks like a rock owned your drivers rear corner of the bumper. Is there a story?

Very happy to see the 80 in it's true habitat, and not setting in some Museum !!

It looks like a rock owned your drivers rear corner of the bumper. Is there a story?

yeah. Somewhere I came off a ledge at the wrong angle it seems. I think everyone in our group took a hit or two this weekend. We were on some real filthy tight trails.

I knocked the driver front bumper cap off too. These end pieces are not really up for much abuse it seems

Good times though. I’ll fix it...

50C28B4B-0EC2-422E-9859-BDC317A7E034.jpeg

8BA364B7-8384-444C-846D-5A9CE9B7A055.jpeg

DF554AA8-42D4-41E2-B23F-89CDF60B6A3C.jpeg

BBE3119A-C593-4BAE-8338-0774B482BF2A.jpeg

0629502D-EBA9-4A5A-9A17-636EA0A6E563.jpeg

Great Pictures looks like a fun trip, thanks for posting.

I need to get out more!!

All of this is well done!

yeah. Somewhere I came off a ledge at the wrong angle it seems. I think everyone in our group took a hit or two this weekend. We were on some real filthy tight trails.

I knocked the driver front bumper cap off too. These end pieces are not really up for much abuse it seems

Good times though. I’ll fix it...
Yep, not much outback protection with the stock bumpers. I'm getting to the point of when I see an 80 with out at least an ARB on it - it looks naked :hillbilly:

Looks like an amazing trip. That is some beautiful country.

Love the visitation of the 34s on your way to 35s…very thorough!

Love the visitation of the 34s on your way to 35s…very thorough!

These may be the perfect tire. I am in love. The OddBall laughed at everything this weekend and I still can’t figure out why my front locker does not work ......

I still can’t figure out why my front locker does not work ......
I imagine its because of your bad mouthing 3xlocked rigs for years. You might try apologizing to it.

I imagine its because of your bad mouthing 3xlocked rigs for years. You might try apologizing to it.
It’s TRIPLE LOCKED ..... get it right dent boy

No, it's cause he has the wrong selector switch

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom