The "Nowhere Else to Put This (insane) Crap Thread" NEPTIC (1 Viewer)

CondeCruiser

SILVER Star
But do they discount? Either way, the drive there and back would kill any savings I might realize.
They do. Bought my factory wheels there and got free shipping.

JohnVee

SILVER Star
Battlefield Toyota
Culpeper
As luck would have it, my brother will be passing them next week on his way back to DC. Time to write up my next order! Do you have somebody you usually deal with in the parts department that I should speak with, or just whichever phone jockey picks up?

CondeCruiser

SILVER Star
As luck would have it, my brother will be passing them next week on his way back to DC. Time to write up my next order! Do you have somebody you usually deal with in the parts department that I should speak with, or just whichever phone jockey picks up?
I think there are only 2 guys in parts. i Can't remember my name half the time, much less anyone else.

Diff Kraken

SILVER Star

Am I allowed to post twice in this thread in one day? The acceleration on this thing is insane. It has undercarriage fans that produce twice it's weight in down force while it's standing still.

That’s insane

Diff Kraken

SILVER Star
Buchanan County began receiving reports of rising water and damage Tuesday night, authorities said at a news conference Wednesday afternoon. After daybreak, crews conducted aerial surveys to examine the extent of the disaster. Several small communities in the Virginia county that borders West Virginia and Kentucky were impacted, according to the sheriff’s office.

Diff Kraken

SILVER Star
Buchanan County began receiving reports of rising water and damage Tuesday night, authorities said at a news conference Wednesday afternoon. After daybreak, crews conducted aerial surveys to examine the extent of the disaster. Several small communities in the Virginia county that borders West Virginia and Kentucky were impacted, according to the sheriff’s office.

It sounds like they could use some help getting vehicles into the area. Do TLCA chapters ever serve in Search and Rescue efforts?

mwalls54

Cruiser Nutjob
SILVER Star
It sounds like they could use some help getting vehicles into the area. Do TLCA chapters ever serve in Search and Rescue efforts?
Im from down that way. All people are accounted for and alive. For that area heavy equipment will be needed to get vehicles places there. Most people there are mountain folk and own 4 wheelers and sxs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom