The MUD 100 series Photos thread (53 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Middle of nowhere Wyoming right now. Got snowed in pretty good last night and unseasonably cold!

F4F92A2D-91A3-47BB-A53E-66084A42244B.jpeg

6B8D2F08-C457-4731-89E0-37425838391A.jpeg

E9DC4A42-123A-4E73-A64B-171F4B02F280.jpeg

ECF8A8C1-7BBF-4781-B166-7C4817588A6D.jpeg

That looks friggin' miserable.
I agree! Sorry, but I wouldn't even have gotten out of the truck much less pitch a tent!
Nice truck though......

Hit up Cleghorn with the local Toyota 4x4 guys... And a Jeep:rofl:
Trailing above the clouds.
m8WzjID.jpg

vODxRyl.jpg

Bvwseft.jpg

Gps0Hz7.jpg

kKJPuE3.jpg

Q3qrXEe.jpg

va14EBq.jpg

kSMpvxd.jpg

oK4wVme.jpg

IyVwBib.jpg

sc63zVr.jpg

kLaTHRu.jpg

Fj4jUUd.jpg

5YTk8tO.jpg

Last edited:
Posing for a pic before I go on a hike on this hidden trail I found.

RADwood Philly this weekend, only picture I actually took of my own truck while there. If you don't know, it's a car show dedicated to all things 80s/90s. Any vehicle built between January 1st, 1980 and December 31st, 1999 are welcome, with some exceptions for earlier/later model years. And now you know. If you think that's rad, check out coverage from the show (and previous shows!) and join the Radwood Facebook group if you're on there.

I know many here probably don't do car shows, but this one was the best I've ever been to and I highly recommend it. If you aren't up in the trails when it comes near you, make your way there.

DSC_0744.jpg

New to me 2006 LX470. Body and tail gate in great shape with no rust. Under body has some rust but has been mitigated by previous owner. I intend to do more to help out that cause. Hard to find one in this condition in Ontario, Canada.

I also have a 2003 GX470 that I've lifted and put Ricochet skid plates off an FJ Cruiser.

LX470-1.jpg
LX470-2.jpg
LX470-3.jpg
New

So the topic of seat swaps into 80 series land cruisers came up and I thought I should share these shots of when I fitted Audi TTRS seats into my 105 series.
They didn't stay in the car very long, I should've chosen some seats with slightly softer foam inside them.
Nonetheless ill be fitting them again in about a month or so for another try after seeing how good they looked!

IMG_9313.jpeg

IMG_9316.jpeg

So the topic of seat swaps into 80 series land cruisers came up and I thought I should share these shots of when I fitted Audi TTRS seats into my 105 series.
They didn't stay in the car very long, I should've chosen some seats with slightly softer foam inside them.
Nonetheless ill be fitting them again in about a month or so for another try after seeing how good they looked!

View attachment 1811813

View attachment 1811814

Thats awesome!

Well Michael took a toll on my Cruiser down here in PC. Had 2 trees fall on her, but she took em like a champ! My sister's Maxima took the brunt of one of the trunks and was completely crushed. I now have dents all over the roof, hood, quarter panels, and rear tailgate but she runs like a champ. Set up a mobile work station with a generstor on a hitch haul for saws and an air compressor, and a myriad of tools in the back and have helped friends/family patching up their homes. USAA totalled the 100 out, but after going through the hell of this storm together I opted to keep it and take the difference in the payout. Not even a cat 4 hurricane (2mph short of a cat 5...) can kill it, so we have an even more special bond now. Gonna leave the bruises and sometime next year buy another one and keep this one as my beater woods/work truck. These are such awesome vehicles. Been crossing downed trees with ease and still feeling nice and cozy inside. One more reason to own a cruiser!

20181010_141037.jpg

Plasti-dipped the front bumper! The plasti-dip does not match with the actual paint. It is more pure white than the paint. But I noticed the plasti-dip tends to fade into a yellowish-white, which matches the paint better. lol. So now I just have to let the sun bath on it.
tSMW9cs.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom